Wild FIRE Release

 




Title: Wild Fire
Series: Breathing Hearts #3
Author: A.K. MacBride
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: October 28, 2021


BLURB

We all have that one person who makes our skin crawl with irritation.
When you see them, you just want to high-five them…in the face…with a chair.
For me, that's Gage Calloway.
It doesn't matter how wonderful everyone else might think he is, I can't stand the man.
And if I never have to see him again, it would be too soon.
Unfortunately, the universe likes to torment me.
When my bakery catches fire, he is the one to pull me out.
And when my little kitchen needs rebuilding? One guess who's assigned to do that job?
Yup, Gage freaking Calloway.
I have no idea how I am going to get through the next few months having him in my space all the time.
Especially when my heart doesn't hate him at all.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“What’s this?” he asked as he took the container from me. His calloused hand scraped over the back of my fingers during the transfer, and I bit my tongue to stop myself from cussing out loud.
When my hands were finally free, I shoved them into my back pockets, hoping like hell the tingling feeling coating my skin would disappear soon. “It’s an assortment of muffins. Some savory, some sweet.” I shrugged. “Figured the guys might like a snack.”
“Muffins, huh?” Not caring that I was right there in front of him, he removed the lid and lifted the container to his nose before inhaling deeply. “Mmm, can’t wait to get my mouth on your muffin.”
It didn’t matter how he meant it; my poor sex-deprived brain only provided me with images of him kneeling before me. Hands threaded through his hair, that sinful mouth driving me insane while he provided me with enough pleasure to make my toes curl.
Oh, for shit’s sake! This was Gage. I seriously needed to get a damn grip. Preferably a penis-sized one with a man who wasn’t Gage attached to it. Slicking my tongue over my teeth, I gave him a piss-off stare. “Dream on! Your filthy mouth isn’t coming anywhere near my muffin.”
It didn’t have the desired effect. Being the asshole he was, Gage stared right back at me, the intensity in his eyes flooding me with heat. So much heat. That turned into a raging inferno when he ignored my personal bubble and inched closer still.
Gaze bouncing between my eyes and my lips, he murmured, “You sure about that? I bet you’d feel so good watching me devour every bit of it. You’d probably even beg me to eat it again.”
Shit! I was fairly certain we hadn’t been talking about food at all and one hundred percent sure I was turned on beyond belief and now needed a change of underwear. He didn’t need to know any of this. Although if he chanced a look at my chest, I was pretty sure my boo bees would be dead giveaways.
Lifting my chin higher, I said, “You’re awfully full of yourself.”
“You could be full of me too.”






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Author of romances that leave you with ALL the feels.

She likes her coffee big and strong and her chocolate sinfully dark.
Living in a small town in South Africa, she’s afforded the luxury of being surrounded by mountains and waking up to birds singing their morning songs.
In addition to her coffee and chocolate obsession, she can’t say no to cheesecake or pastry.
When she is not creating emotional reads that tug on heartstrings, she’s busy being a wife to her best friend and a mom to a sassy little girl (whom she wouldn’t want any other way).

She just so happens to love stalkers, so don’t be shy and get your stalk on.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ