The One Teaser

 

 

The One by Fiona Keane is available now!

Series/Book: Standalone
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Trope: Sunshine/Grump, Long Distance Romance

Add it to your TBR on Goodreads: https://bit.ly/TheOneTBR


Caught between what should've been and everyone's idea of who I should be, I had to find myself again. That was easier said than done with an interfering, overbearing family like mine.

I told myself I was done rescuing my irresponsible sister, but I didn't expect flying across an ocean to help her one last time would lead to my own saving.

It was when I surrendered to desire and released my past that love taught me just what could come from letting go.


TEASER REVEAL:

MEET FIONA KEANE:

Getting lost in the pages of a book is Fiona's favorite escape. Bouncing between YA, contemporary, and romantic suspense, Fiona writes about love because she believes the world needs more of it. Writing from the Pacific Northwest, Fiona can be found creating memories with her family, and daydreaming of her next story while wandering the aisles of local bookstores and coffee shops in the rain.



Tour Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ