GROUND ZERO Release

 

Release Date: October 31


Ground Zero: The center or origin of rapid, intense, or violent activity

I carried her lifeless body out of a burning building.
One that collapsed on top of us, forcing us to fight for survival.
Where she gave her life so that I could live.
That nightmare wasn’t the happy ending I thought I’d find in the flames.
Turns out, it wasn’t our ending at all.
It was the beginning of our story.
The one where I fell in love without knowing what was happening.
Or the destruction she would thrust into my path.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Review:
April has done it again with this amazing story of survival and love. Josh has just transitioned full-time to a firefighter something he has wanted his whole life. He loves what he does and most of the guys he works with. When the new paramedic starts he doesn't realize that his life is about to turn around. Nia is a beautiful spunky soul that I totally loved. When she meets the people at her new firehouse she is about to get more than she bargained for. Josh and Nia are perfect and their story will leave you wanting more. This story had it all for me and you won't know who is behind all the fires until it's BAM. Find out who is messing with the firehouse and can Josh and Nia form a relationship even though they work together?


Meet April Canavan

I live on chaos and coffee, and you’ll find it running through every single one of my stories.  

First of all, I absolutely abhor writing anything biographical. In any form. I’m terrible at it, and I have the very firm belief that no one wants to know who I am. You’re here for books, right? But that doesn’t mean I’m off the hook.

 

I grew up sneaking over to my great grandmother’s to read her Harlequin novels. Those were delivered once a month in a ginormous box, and from the age of ten, she let me devour them in their entirety. I fell in love with romance, even the clean kind. And that, undoubtedly, led to many days and nights with my face buried in a book and the discovery that I wasn’t happy unless my hair was up, and I had a story in my hand. 

 

I never wanted to write. I wanted to read. ALL the words. Until someone pointed out to me that I’d been writing my entire life. I just needed to put the book in my hand down and pick up a pen. 

 

Once I started, I found out that I couldn’t stop. Now, I’m always writing. Or reading. Or chasing my son through the house to get the elusive hug he thinks I don’t need.

 

Oh, and I’m a Leo… which is completely on-point if you know me at all. I love being the center of attention. On my terms. When I can stay at home in my pajamas. With lots and lots of coffee on hand. And maybe a few snacks.


Connect with April Canavan
To learn more about April Canavan, visit here!


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ