Forever DREW Release Boost

 




Title: Forever Drew
Series: Broken Point #4
Author: A.K. Steel
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 22, 2021


BLURB

I write fairytales, but I certainly don’t live in one.

A long time ago I met my knight in shining armour. The dreamy Drew Walker. Drew showed up in the right place at the right time to free me from my train wreck of a life. I was stripping at a local club, on the run from my ex-boyfriend, a thug for one of Sydney's largest criminal empires.

I fell for him quickly, but the timing wasn't right and tragedy struck, destroying our chances of finding happiness together. We parted ways, and I thought that would be the end.

Five years later, across the busy room of a local bar our eyes lock. He smiles, flashing his cheeky charismatic dimples and it's like no time has passed. Except we're both different now. He has found fame as Australia's sexy bad-boy pro surfer, and I'm just a humble librarian with big dreams of being an author.

Could this be our second chance at happiness together? Or are too many ghosts from the past still haunting us to ever really be able to hold onto the love we have for each other?

Is the past lost to me forever, or could Drew be my happily ever after?

*Content warning: contains elements of violence and sexual abuse.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

He rubs his hands up and down my arms, trying to comfort me. I look up at him. "Why are you helping me?"
"Because you need a hand. I would do the same for anyone if they were as down on their luck as you. It's the way I’ve been brought up, and my parents would kill me if I didn't. It's what us Walkers do." He cups my face, running his thumb over my lip. It sends a thrill right through my body. His touch is electric, energising, and I don't know if it's the adrenaline rush, but I want this man so badly I can taste it.
I bite the inside of my mouth to stop myself from acting on my impulse and just kissing him. He lowers his hands and laces our fingers together. "And I told you earlier, you're someone important to me, I know it already."
"Drew Walker, you might just be the sweetest guy there ever was."
He grins. "What's your real name? I can't introduce you to my parents in the morning as Bambi."
"It's Jenna, Jenna West."
He smiles and pulls me into his chest, and I let him. I need to feel the comfort of another human. After everything I’ve been through, the warmth of his body and the small gesture of a hug and knowing someone in this fucked-up world actually cares enough to go out of their way for me, it means everything.
While we stand in his parents' front yard, his arms wrapped around me, I go over his words in my head. You're someone important to me. Such a strange thing for him to say when we have literally just met, but I can feel it too. He's going to be someone important in my life as well.






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


I'm a contemporary romance author my novels feature swoony men, twists and turns and always a happily ever after.

I'm a busy mother of three pre-teens, who lives on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales, Australia. I have always been a creative soul, with a background in fashion design, interior decoration, and floristry. I currently run a business as a wedding florist and stylist, but have always had a love for reading romance novels, something about how the story can transport you to another world entirely.

So in 2020 I decided to jot down some of my own ideas for romance stories, always with a happily ever after of course, and from that came my debut novel Always Fraser. From that moment I haven't looked back, writing has become a part of me. I have a long list of stories plotted and I look forward to being able to share all my stories with you soon. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I loved writing them, xx


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ