MAFIA Boss Release

 




Title: Mafia Boss
Series: Young Irish Rebels #4
Author: Vi Carter
Genre: Dark Irish Mafia Romance
Release Date: November 18, 2021


BLURB

Dana
My family are Mafia
A truth I still can't accept.
A secret I want no part in, one that could get me killed.
My father placed me in Cillian's hands for protection, or so I'm told.
But his protection feels like prison bars, and I refuse to be his captive.
My Life is unraveling.
My father's words feel like lies.
And the longer I stay hidden with my bodyguard, the more I see the truth.
Cillian is everything I shouldn't want, a threat no one saw coming.
I'm in the hands of my father's enemy, hands that make me ache.
Now I have a choice to make.
A deadly choice.

Cillian
She's the daughter of Liam O'Reagan: the sheltered Princess of the Irish Mafia.
When her life is put in danger, I make a deal with the devil.
He offers something I want, and I vow to keep his daughter safe.
Safe from the men who would use her to wound her father.
Safe from the secrets she keeps trying to uncover.
Safe from everything--including me.
Until she runs and I have to chase her.
The thrill of the hunt mixed with the scent of her fear and panic is a deadly combination.
I couldn't resist one small taste.
The King of the Irish Mafia might take my head for touching his daughter, but not before I have his.
IT'S TIME FOR THE KING TO FALL!



PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

My father had a darkness in him, so did his, and now it flows richly in my veins. Controlling the darkness was an art form that I didn’t feel I’d mastered well.
I start the car and drive away. The last time I lost control of my darkness, I woke up wondering who I was and how deep my depravity really ran.






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




ALSO AVAILABLE




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


When Vi Carter isn't writing contemporary & dark romance books, that feature the mafia, are filled with suspense, and take you on a fast paced ride, you can find her reading her favorite authors, baking, taking photos or watching Netflix. 

Married with three children, Vi divides her time between motherhood and all the other hats she wears as an Author. 

She has declared herself a coffee & chocolate addict! Do not judge.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ