SEDUCTIVE SWIMMER Release

 




Title: Seductive Swimmer
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Julia Jarrett
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 21, 2021


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


BLURB

Alex
Detached. Driven. Focused.
Those are the qualities that helped me win multiple Olympic medals, and when fate ended my swimming career early, those same qualities led me to run a thriving Manhattan restaurant business.
But all of my success did nothing to prepare me for Savannah Reese.
She’s beautiful, but also clumsy, awkward, and determined to make me question everything I ever believed to be true about myself. I thought I had all I wanted in life, until she shows me what I have been missing.
But she refuses to fall for my charm, especially once she’s hired by my business partner as a consultant.
Every word, every glance, every stolen touch, they only make me want her more. And for the first time ever, I want more than just one night with a woman.

Savannah
I came to New York for a fresh start and to prove that I could make it on my own. So far, so good. I’ve got a place to live, a job, friends, and cheap wine and Cheetos to keep me company at night.
I thought I was happy. Okay, I thought I was content.
Until Alexander Devlin comes along with all of his suave British charm. He’s the kind of man your mama warned you about. Arrogant, sexy, and dangerous to a woman’s heart. He’s also my boss. Which should make him off limits… Except he doesn’t seem to think so…
This sexy swimmer is out to seduce me, and I can only resist him for so long.

Seductive Swimmer is a steamy workplace/sports romance inspired by Mister Moneybags.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Review:
Savannah loves to swim it helps her with the stress of her day, but she can't help notice the new guy who now takes up the row next to him. He's hot with a capital H and has swim moves in the pool. She tries to avoid him but when he tries to talk to her well she becomes all clumsy and fumbles. Alex has been through a lot but swimming is his passion and it helps release the tension when he decides it's time to talk to the woman in the next lane he doesn't realize it's about to get complicated. These two will not only know each other at the pool but are about to be thrown together at work. Alex will show Savannah that he is worth taking a chance on but is he really? Can these two have it all or will things just spiral out of control?



NOVEMBER RELEASES

Julia Jarrett is the author of sexy, sweet, contemporary romance novels that are full of relatable heroines, and the swoon-worthy men who fall in love with them. She's obsessed with books, tea, wine and potato chips - in that order.

Julia is a busy mother of two boys, a happy wife to her real-life book boyfriend, and the owner of two rescue dogs. She lives on the rainy west coast of Canada, and if you’re looking for her, she’s probably sitting in a comfy chair somewhere, dreaming of a sunny vacation.


COCKY HERO CLUB



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ