HARUAKI Release

 




Title: Haruaki
Series: The Syndicates #3
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: August 19, 2021


BLURB

Cleo

My life isn’t perfect. Being the Irish Princess of Chicago doesn’t do me any favors. Instead, it puts a target on my back.
When I’m presented for a marriage contract, I feel like an animal being led to auction.
Until I meet him.
I shouldn’t be drawn towards him, but the closer I get, the harder I fall.
He is supposed to be the enemy, so why does he feel like my salvation?

Kai

I live my life on the edge, giving into every impulse and living recklessly. Being the dark prince of the Yakuza comes with many perks. Especially when you are feared the way I am.
When my enemy begins to barter for his precious daughter, I can’t help but toy with her.
Until I meet her.
She is gorgeous, innocent, and everything I should avoid, but I’ve never let that stop me before.
I’ll do anything to keep her because I knew the moment my lips touched hers, she was mine.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing January 27

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ