MAFIA games Release

 




Title: Mafia Games
Series: Young Irish Rebels #3
Author: Vi Carter
Genre: Dark Irish Mafia Romance
Release Date: August 19, 2021


BLURB
Richard
My father needs a pawn as he plays King with the Irish Mafia.
Releasing me from the asylum walls that kept me from my revenge, I'm free to play a few games of my own.
Games I plan on winning.
The taste of revenge sits sweetly on my tongue as I watch her, Claire, my new obsession.
I keep her safe in a cage made of glass.
Safe from the cravings she stirs in me.
I watch her, my hunger growing with every move she makes.

Claire
He keeps me safe in a cage made of glass.
Yet, I never feel safe.
The heat in his gaze burns my flesh.
His hunger stirs a craving deep inside of me.
But craving a man like him is dangerous.
He's everything dark and wrong in my world.
He’s everything I shouldn’t want.
The only thing keeping his touch from my skin is this glass cage he holds the key to.
Until his control snaps and one touch threatens to shatter us both.



PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“You have made a right mess.” Richard’s voice should startle me, but it doesn’t. I continue my destruction as I pull all the dresses out of the wardrobe.
I ignore him as I throw the clothes into the tub and turn on both taps.
“What are you doing?” His voice carries over the rushing water, and I give him a quick look before walking back to my bed and dragging the quilts off it.
Everything goes into the bathtub, and I get a feeling like I’m drunk and the world is dissolving around me as I build my own. This world is filled with water.
All the towels join everything else in the tub.
“You want to tell me why you are destroying your room?” He’s right behind me, and I pause in my path of destruction.
I think of my answer as my heart pounds in my stomach. I can feel my heartbeat in my teeth; the flicker should be a warning, but I am drowning, and I don’t think I want to breathe. “No.” I bark.






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing November 18

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


When Vi Carter isn't writing contemporary & dark romance books, that feature the mafia, are filled with suspense, and take you on a fast paced ride, you can find her reading her favorite authors, baking, taking photos or watching Netflix. 

Married with two children, Vi divides her time between motherhood and all the other hats she wears as an Author. 

She has declared herself a coffee & chocolate addict! Do not judge.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ