REVIVAL Release

 

Title: Revival
Series: Raven's Oath
Author: Kate Benson & Kathy Coopmans
Genre/Trope: Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romance


rəˈvīvəl/ an improvement in the condition of strength.

I needed a revival after living with a foster mother who allowed people to taint my childhood.
But the day Tara moved in, the sister I always wanted but never thought I’d have, life only became worse.
I took an oath to protect her.
I got us both out of that hell and was sure we’d never look back.

But one night, after vocalizing the need to escape my new complicated reality, I met Raven.
This time, I’d have to walk away from everything I’d ever loved.
Everything I ever held close, save for Tara.
In exchange, I was promised anonymity.
Family.
Revenge.
The last was enough for me to take another Oath and I did it with only one regret.

When he comes back into my life after five years, revealing secrets and regrets of his own, will I be able to keep the oath’s I’d taken? Or will the revival of my past be the thing that takes me down once and for all?

Revival is the highly anticipated second installment of the collaborative Raven's Oath Series by USA Today Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans and Kate Benson.

Goodreads

Get Revival Today!

Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide

Apple | BN | Kobo



Review:
First, let me say holy hecka moly with this book. I could not put it down and I mean I really couldn't I stopped long enough to pee if that. Second, the cover of this book is HOTTT, I love Lance and he was perfect for the character of Blaze. Blaze and Kaci have this beautiful relationship, but she knows he wants more than she can give. Blaze will always love Kaci no matter what and will do what he can to keep her, but one night changes everything. Kaci has been through hell and my heart truly hurt for her and her sister Tara. When she does the unthinkable and walks away from Blaze the man she loves well her life is about to change. Raven is a mystery we have all wanted to know about and when he confronts Kaci to help her he knows it's the right move. Now years later they are about to come face-to-face for the first time and secrets are about to be revealed. They are paired together and Blaze's protective instinct is about to kick in full force. But will all stories this one is full of heartache and these two will have to figure out what is really important. These two authors did an amazing job writing book two in The Raven's Oath Series and I can't wait to read more. 


A series of standalone Romances








USA Today Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans is a Michigan native where she lives with her husband, Tony. They have two son’s Aaron and Shane.
She is a sports nut. Her favorite sports include NASCAR, Baseball, and Football.
She has recently retired from her day job to become a full-time writer.
She has always been an avid reader and at the young age of 50 decided she wanted to write. She claims she can do several things at once and still stay on task. Her favorite quote is “I got this.”

Kate Benson was raised in Texas and currently resides in central Florida with her husband and their fur-boy, Boomer. She learned to read at the age of four and has been hooked ever since.
She credits her passion for literature to her mother, her love of story-telling to her father and her unwavering faith in happily-ever-after’s to her husband, Sean.
Some of her favorite things include rainy days, loud music, superhero movies, sweet tea and of course, lazy afternoons with a great book.
To find out more about Kate, her work or to just say hello, she loves hearing from her readers and can be found on social media.
To be sure you never miss a release or announcement, join her readers group on Facebook, Benson’s Book Babes and sign up for her newsletter.

Amazon | Newsletter | BookBub | Goodreads | Benson’s Book Babes | Facebook | Instagram | TikTok



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ