Eternally MINE Release

 




Title: Eternally Mine
Series: Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #9
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: February 15, 2022


BLURB

I made a promise.

When my best friend died, I swore to protect his younger sister.

Laramie was off-limits. She wasn't mine, and she never would be. It didn't matter what I wanted because I couldn't touch her.

When she's attacked and almost kidnapped, I swear to keep her safe.

When she's thrust into the club's war against the Scorpions, I beg her to follow orders.

When she presses her lips to mine, I fight to remain in control.

And when I look into her eyes, I know I'll protect her with every breath in my body.
I never expected to fall in love.

And now the monster who murdered her brother in cold blood is back to finish the job. He wants Laramie, but he won't take her from me.

What we have is eternal. I'll take that to the grave.

I'm a prospect for the Royal Bastards, and this MC has a deadly secret. If it's a monster who wants to play, he's about to receive a shock.

Reapers are the deadliest monsters of all.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


Bloody Mine (Book 2) is FREE
for a VERY limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing July 19

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ