Galentine's Getaway Series Release

 




Galentine's Getaway Series
Genre: Romance Novellas


What happens at the yearly writer's retreat stays at the retreat...except the bonds these authors forge and the stories they tell. But someone forgot to mention that to the men they find themselves falling for in stunning Lake Tahoe. From the small-town sheriff to the hot, bossy cowboy to the grumpy, reclusive mountain man, these romance authors have stumbled upon real-life trope-tastic heroes that sweep them off their feet. Sometimes literally. Get ready to laugh, cry, and swoon this Valentine's Day when these six authors bring you on a Galentine's Getaway you won't forget.

Galentine’s Getaway is a collection of steamy short romances brought to by six of your favorite instalove authors!




ROMANCING THE SHERIFF
BY MIA BRODY

Who meets the world’s hottest sheriff while wiping their rear with poison ivy? Me, that’s who.

Zoey

I’m Zoey. A romance writer, geeky girl, and hot mess extraordinaire. I’ve never met a situation I couldn’t make more awkward or a man I couldn’t embarrass myself in front of.

Case in point, I was relieving myself in the bushes after a really long trek up the mountain. Only to accuse the hot sheriff who stops to help of spying on me.

But Brock isn’t like everyone else. He looks at me and sees something he likes. Still, this thing between us is too good to be true, right? After all, I write fairytales. I don’t live them.

Brock

Zoey isn’t the typical tourist I meet. She’s young, adorkable, and so damn sweet. Definitely too sweet for the dirty things I have in mind when I see that cute derrière.

She’s just passing through which means this can only be a vacation getaway romance. Except that doesn’t sit right with me.

Before she leaves, I plan to show this beautiful novelist that I want to star in the love story of her life. Will she let me be her prince charming this Valentine’s Day?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ROMANCING THE SILVER FOX
BY KHLOE SUMMERS

Clover
It’s a small tavern, they only sell IPA, and there’s a view of the mountains that I can’t get enough of. It was supposed to be the perfect spot to unwind. And I think it would’ve been, if the big, bearded man on the opposite side of the bar would stop staring at me. God, he’s twice my age. Still, he looks pretty sexy holding that guitar, strumming along with the band on stage. I should say hi after this set. No, I should avoid eye contact at all cost. Actually, maybe I’ll give him one flirty grin and see what happens. I’m on vacation after all.

Atlas
She’s too young for me to be ogling over. I know that right away, but I can’t help myself. She’s got a dramatic look about her that says she has a story to tell and I want to know every syllable of it. That said, I’m sure she won’t even give me the time of day. My buddies tell me all the time I’m about as gruff as they come. I blame that on the work I do. My day to day life results in a less than eloquent conversations. Still, there’s something drawing me toward her and smooth talking or not, I can’t let this one get away.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ROMANCING THE QUARTERBACK
BY EVE LONDON

A curvy gal plus quarterback steamy instalove short.

Mina
All I want to do is spend some time with my girlfriends on our valentines getaway, not go toe-to-toe with the burly, cover model worthy guy who's staying in the room next door. And when I find out he's a pro football player, that lands him firmly in the swipe left category.

Palmer
Winning the championship game should have made me the happiest man alive. Instead, I'm hiding out at a mountain lodge trying to keep a low profile and trading verbal barbs with the curvy gal in the room next door. When we get stuck in a snowstorm together, every part of me wants to give into the temptation to kiss her senseless. She's gotten under my skin, and after one night, I know I need to make her mine.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ROMANCING THE MOUNTAIN MAN 
BY KAT BAXTER

Paige
There was really no way for me to know that the helpful woman from the sheriff’s office who gave me a camping permit was sending me to camp on her brother’s land in a misguided attempt at matchmaking. Or that he’d be so annoyed when he found me setting up my tent. The barrel-chested, plaid wearing, bearded giant growls and scowls more than he smiles and talks. Still, the whole grumpy mountain man thing is really working for me and all my lady bits.

Camden
I want to think the curvaceous romance author setting up a tent in my backyard is a lunatic. Instead I can’t stop fantasizing about sneaking into that tent to keep her warm. The military left me too scarred–inside and out–to have anything to offer a woman as sweet as Paige. It doesn’t make me not want her though. When the snow comes and she really does need some warmth, I’m ready to give her my body. Come morning I’ll realize she’s already stolen my heart.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ROMANCING THE BILLIONAIRE
BY FERN FRASER

 A dare, a lie and a vacation fling that just might lead to a forever kind of love 

Emmy
I might be young and idealistic, but I set goals in life. One of which–being a successful romance author–I’m already living. While at a writer’s retreat with my besties, I drink too much Champagne and let my secret slip. I may write about dirty things but have no real life experience. My friend suggests a solution and the smoking hot mountain resort groundskeeper seems like the perfect candidate to help solve my ‘V-card ‘problem.’

Grif
I have more money than I know what to do with, and giving it away makes me happy. I'm tired of people judging me by the number of zeroes in my bank account. Being burned one too many times leaves me feeling guarded and private.

I own Big Bear Lodge mountain resort, and when a sweet and way-too-young-for-me guest assumes I work here, I don’t correct her. After one heated night spent in each other’s arms, we both want more. I won’t let any other man have her, but in order to claim her, I have to come clean. She values honesty above all things and we started with a lie. Will she accept me when she finds out who I really am?

Steamy sweet instalove age gap short romance between a secret billionaire philanthropist and a sassy, curvy girl. Safe, no OM/OW drama and a guaranteed Happily Ever After.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ROMANCING THE COWBOY
BY NICHOLE ROSE

Spying on a bossy cowboy lands this hot mess romance author in hot water.

Cassia Murphy
I'm used to getting fan mail from readers.
I am not used to being told off by bossy cowboys.
But that's exactly what Cord Decker does when he emails me.
According to him, I know nothing about the cowboys I write.
I'll never admit it to him, but he's right.
Which is exactly why I suggest his hometown for the annual Galentine's retreat.
I can't strangle him in real life.
But no one ever said I can't make him sweat in my next book.
I just have to keep him from figuring out who I really am…
And keep from falling for him and his gruff ways.
Easy peasy, right?
Ha. I'm in way over my head.

Cord Decker
I don't know what prompted me to email Cassia Murphy.
But I can't keep the curvy blonde author out of my head.
I never expected to find her running for her life from one of my bulls.
Didn't expect to fall hard for her smart mouth either.
She thinks I don't know who she is.
She's wrong.
This sassy little romance author is mine.
I plan to teach her everything she needs to know about cowboys…
In bed and out of it.

When this older cowboy rescues a hot mess author from a crazy bull, she learns a whole lot more than she anticipated. If growly cowboys, sassy heroines, and laugh-out-loud comedy make your heart pitter-patter, you'll love Cord and Cassia's steamy-sweet story!







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ