The DUCHED Series Rebrand Reveal & Freebie

 

★✩★ REBRAND REVEAL & FREEBIE! ★✩★

The DUCHED Series

A Royal Romantic Comedy 

Goodreads:

Hosted by DS Book Promotions


AMAZON

★Duched: https://amzn.to/31vF6Tn FREE until 12/12

★Royally Duched: https://amzn.to/3066xCt

★Royally Duched Up: https://amzn.to/3IycpG3

★Series Link: https://amzn.to/3DBwaJ9

Read the series for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!



Blurb:

I, Kellan Kenningston, am known for being three things:

The 2nd Prince of Doctenn - it's honestly for the best that I probably won't ever rule the country - my big brother is much better at keeping his royal jewels in his pants than I am.

Duke of Rockbridge - oh so not my idea. It was a royal decree or won in a poker game or something equally as eye-rolling.

And king of one-night stands - okay, well, I was until one mouthy, American art student knocked me off of that throne.

Now, I'm embarrassingly domesticated.

I remember to close the curtains at fancy hotels.

I've learned to cook since the woman I'm crazy about can barely microwave popcorn.

And most importantly, I've stop dragging our family's sacred name through the mud.

What do I plan to do next?

Turn the love of my life into a duchess, of course.

At least that was the plan until my father stepped in and duched it all up...


Blurb:
When Brie Sanders unexpectedly falls head over heels for the playboy of Doctenn, Prince Kellan Kenningston, Duke of Rockbridge, she highly underestimates the risks he is willing to take to give their love a chance.

After dealing with an emergency, family disagreements, and a media nightmare, the two of them are forced to wade through the unfriendly waters of being a royal couple.

Traditions will be broken. Loyalty will be tested. And relationships will be redefined.

*This is book 2 in the trilogy*


Blurb:
Preparing to marry Kellan Kenningston, Prince of Doctenn, Duke of Rockbridge, hasn't gone as smoothly as Brie Sanders was hoping. However, her fiance who seems hell bent on breaking traditions is equally hell bent on giving her the special day she's always dreamed of. After their whirlwind wedding and hot honeymoon, the two embark on the adventure known as happily ever after.
It isn't long before old issues arise, unexpected challenges are presented, and new foes are exposed.
While the royal couple knows their life together isn't going to be easy, neither is prepared for the heartaches and hardships that lie ahead.

*This is the FINAL book in the trilogy*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ