BRUTAL COMMANDER Release

 




Title: Brutal Commander
Series: Sokolov Bratva #2
Author: Roma James
Genre: Mafia Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 18, 2022


BLURB

In a world as dangerous as mine, there’s only one way to survive. Alone.

ANDREI
My life as the commander of the Sokolov Bratva is all I’ve ever needed.
It fills my days, sure, but it also fills me with purpose. Standing with my brothers and creating a legacy is everything I ever thought I’d want — until Inessa showed me what life really is.
I can’t drag her into this vicious orbit. I’ve seen firsthand the danger that can so easily come to those we love, and even though I’d die to protect her, she deserves a life where there’s nothing to be protected from.
I could never give her that life. I know that.
But that doesn’t make it any easier to let her go...

INESSA
I’ve always been content to take in the world as it passes me by.
I’ve spent my life on the Sokolov Estate, helping my mother with her work as their live-in chef and quietly observing the inner workings of the group of powerful men who never seemed to notice me at all.
Until one of them did.
Andrei, the Sokolov’s dark-eyed, somber commander whose gaze leaves me feeling deliciously exposed for the first time.

When I’m with him, it’s hard to remember ever being so invisible. And I never want him to stop looking.

***Brutal Commander is book two in this age-gap, opposites attract mafia romance novel in the Sokolov Bratva series.***







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing November 29

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing January 31

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Roma James pens steamy romance stories packed with dirty-talking bikers, muscled men in uniform, brutal mobsters, and the kind of guys your mama warned you about.

She lives in the upper Midwest of the US with her big growly husband and assorted fur babies. She believes chocolate is an essential vitamin and enjoys long, slow walks through the candy aisle.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ