UNRAVELED PreOrder

 

Title: Unraveled
Series: Dark Sovereign Series #2
Author: Bella J.
Genre: Dark Romance/Mafia Romance
Release Date: October 25, 2022
Cover Design: Cormar Covers





I warned her.
I told her there’s no line I won’t cross to keep her.
And that’s what I did. I crossed a line.
Thing is, I don’t regret it. I’d do it again if I had the chance.

This all started with me needing a wife—a wife I didn’t want.
But things changed. She got under my skin and into my bed.
Now, I’m not willing to let her go.
Not even if she begs me to set her free.

She knew the risk.
She knew my love would come with a burden she’ll carry for the rest of her life.
And the rest of her life is now; it’s here with me as her husband.
Whether she spends it behind a locked door forever…that’s up to her.

Author's note:
Unraveled is book three of the Dark Sovereign series and should be read after Alexius & His Wife. This is a dark, mature romance and contains situations that some readers might find offensive. This book is the final part of a trilogy and is NOT a standalone.




Alexius Review - “If you want a book that can pull you in from the get go and keep you hooked throughout this is the book for you.”
His Wife Review - “Bella J. has her way with words, creating unforgettable, captivating and purely addictive stories, filled with powerful scenes, raw and rough at the edges with emotions and melting moods.”





 




HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ