IN THE Sunlight Release

 




Title: In the Sunlight
Series: Rebels #3
Author: Meadow Jones
Genre: MM Romance
Release Date: October 27, 2022


BLURB

Jude

My world is messy. It's that simple, but I can't help but look at all I have. I'm given a new lease on life, one I won't waste. With this fresh start comes a man who not only can break me physically, but has the ability to leave me brokenhearted. He's a single dad and the grumpiest man I've ever known. But in his hardened heart, there's a softness for his daughter, and the longer he’s in my space, I find he's more than an irritable and prickly man. His past crashes into my future when life hits us in the face with harsh realities. Can the sunshine of my heart overcome the history that has shaped Vaughn Bradbury, who owns me and my entire world?

Vaughn

I'm a single dad, and no one can put a smile on my face except my daughter. That is until I'm forced into the same space as the ray of sunshine who is now my roommate. He's everything I'm not—happy, content, cheerful, and honestly, a distraction I've not accounted for. My only goal is to give my daughter a bright future. I don't have time for the pint-sized lover of all things pink who occupies not only my home but my heart. More so, he loves my daughter and gives my life color in a world where it has been muted for so long. Can I give him a future when my past doesn't want to let me go?





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Meadow Jones is a hopeless romantic who loves makeup, the beach and anything with whiskey. If she's not writing, she's most likely reading and enjoying a Crown and Coke. She can't help but give her character's a hard fought HEA, with lots of heat and even more heart. Follow Meadow on Facebook and other social media under Meadow Jones Writes. Oh, and she loves chatting with her readers, so don't hesitate to DM her.


AUTHOR LINKS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ