JUSTIFIED Release

 




Title: Justified
Series: Reaper's Vale MC #1
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: Reverse Harem MC Romance
Release Date: October 28, 2022


BLURB

The Devil owns Reaper’s Vale.
He’s the president of a notorious motorcycle club that rules with an iron fist.
No one dares to stand in his way.
Until I do.
One year ago, that biker ruined me.
He stole something precious and stomped it into the ground.
I was wrecked, beaten, devastated.
Those merciless men changed my life forever, but I won’t let them win.
Their iron beasts ride through the vale, untouchable, deadly.
Liars. Murderers. Thieves. Every one of them.
Their betrayal stings with wicked fangs, piercing the barrier I’ve erected against the pain and horror of that night.
They didn’t count on my resolve. My thirst for retribution.
Because my revenge, my hatred, it’s all I have left.
I’ll do whatever it takes to survive and ensure they're punished for their crimes.
My victory is inevitable.
I’ve prepared my trap, and now I wait.
The hunters are now the prey.
I’ll carve out my vengeance in their flesh and bathe in their blood.
And burn it all to the f'ing ground.
The Devil may own Reaper’s Vale, but I will be the one to destroy him.
One girl . . . JUSTIFIED.

***JUSTIFIED is the first book in a new reverse harem, why choose, dark, dystopian motorcycle club romance with one feisty, bada** heroine, her four dirty-talkin', twisted outlaws, and a romantic, suspenseful adventure. This wild ride contains cursing, violence, sexual situations, and adult themes that may be triggering for some readers.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ