Baby, You're Mine Release



Baby, You’re Mine
Yeah, Baby Series #1
Fiona Davenport
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance


99 CENTS
Available on Kindle Unlimited
PURCHASE LINKS:

BLURB:
Guy Rule #1: Sisters Are Off Limits

Bailey Cross grew up as the only daughter of a single mom. When she finds out about a family she never knew she had, she travels half-way across the country to meet them. On the night Bailey hits town, her nerves get the better of her, making her act out of character when she meets Wyatt Kincaid in a bar and lets him take her home. After a night that rocks her world, she races out of his bed as quickly as she fell into it. But, there is one thing Bailey can’t run from, the baby she and Wyatt created.

Wyatt went out looking for a good time and found a hell of a lot more than he’d bargained for. He wants more than a one night stand with the woman in his bed; he wants a chance at forever. But when he wakes up the next morning, she’s gone. He searches for her, but Bailey is nowhere to be found… until he goes looking in his best friend’s home.

Warning: This novella contains a sexy alpha, insta-love, and an "oops" baby! It's quick, hot, and dirty.

This is a very short read to short, but I loved it. When you have no clue that you had another family like Bailey Cross you want to travel to meet them right? Well she's so nervous she goes out to drink and runs into Wyatt Kincaid and the attraction is instant. A night of heavy sex and passion and the look in Bailey's eyes will leave Wyatt reorganizing his own life to make sure she's not out of his. When she leaves without word he's crushed and will look for her. He finds her in an unlikely place his best friends house, because she's his sister and they had no idea. He will fight for her and when a surprise comes to life he will fight tooth and nail. But Bailey is independent can she fall that soon? Or is it all just a dream.


EXCERPT
Our conversation lulled and we stared at each other, the silence thick and heavy with want. Her eyes were filled with need, so I closed the distance between us and gently placed my mouth on hers. Her lips immediately parted, and I left gentle behind as my tongue swept in to mate with hers, my head slanting to deepen the kiss. I dove a hand into her lustrous hair and the other landed on her hip, bringing our bodies as flush as possible considering we were seated side by side. The air heated up, and I was no longer satisfied with the angle of our bodies, so I grasped her hips and started to lift her over to straddle me—
Bang!
I jerked back at the loud crack and Bailey’s muffled cry of pain as she flopped back down beside me, cursing and rubbing her knee. She’d obviously hit it on the wooden table.
“Well, that was smooth,” I drawled sarcastically, causing Bailey to giggle. “How about we try that again?”
Bailey eyed the tabletop skeptically. “I hate to break it to you Casanova, but I think the booth wins this round.” She glanced around as though just remembering where we were. “Besides, I think the direction we were headed was bound to end up with us getting arrested for public indecency.” She laughed and shook her head ruefully.
“You’re right,” I agreed. “I’m a much bigger fan of private indecency.” I leaned down and put my face in the crook of her neck, nibbling my way up to her ear.  “How about we try this again somewhere else?”
Bailey tilted her neck, giving me better access to the column of her throat. Damn, she tasted so fucking delicious.
“Um, what did you”—she gasped when I lightly bit her skin and grabbed onto my biceps—“have in mind?”
I licked the spot and whispered, “My house. I live about ten minutes from here.”
Her chin bumped my head when she nodded, and I sat back to make sure I wasn’t assuming anything. Her pink lips were puffy and a little red from rubbing against my scruff. She looked hot as hell.
“Bailey?”
There was uncertainty floating in her blue depths, a slight nervousness too. I hesitated, worried that I’d misread the situation. She leaned forward and dragged my bottom lip between her teeth, before letting it go and searing me with her blazing eyes. “Ten minutes?” I nodded. “That’s an awfully long time.”
I groaned, forgetting whatever it was I had been thinking and adjusted myself, grabbed her hand, and hauled her up from the booth. I was hard as a fucking rock and only sinking between her thighs was going to give me any relief.


OTHER BOOKS BY FIONA DAVENPORT
**All books available on Kindle Unlimited**
99 CENTS

RisquΓ© Contracts Series
Penalty Clause
Contingency Plan
Fraternization Rule


ABOUT FIONA DAVENPORT

Hello! My name is Fiona Davenport and I'm a smutoholic. I've been reading raunchy romance novels since... well, forever and a day ago it seems. And now I get to write sexy stories and share them with others who are like me and enjoy their books on the steamier side. Fiona Davenport is my super-secret alias, which is kind of awesome since I've always wanted one.

AUTHOR LINKS:


GIVEAWAY
5 eARCs of Baby Steps
1 Swag Pack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL