The Ring's Daughter

 photo Banner_zps9ews54io.jpg

Title: The King’s Daughter
Series:The Highborn Series
Author: K.T Fisher
Genre: Historical Romance

BLURB

 photo Ebook cover_zpsc3tlz1ot.jpg

When you’re the daughter of the King and Queen of England, you have a birth given duty not only to your family but to your country. A Princess does not have the choice of love. Marriage is nothing more than an arranged match to boost alliances and feed the greed of the rich. Princess Grace is now old enough to enter court and her journey is about to begin. Court wasn't what she had imagined, and Grace realises quickly everything she thought to be true was far from it. Through the depravity of court, the deceit and betrayal, she finds out that love is everywhere, even if it's not the usual kind. She’s been raised to protect her virtue and in turn, her family’s reputation. If Grace gives in to temptation, she could ruin everything and that cannot happen. Not when your father wants you as the future Queen. But it's not only flirting that puts Grace in danger, hidden in shadows are people who would love to ruin England’s reputation and Grace seems the perfect target. Can Grace find her way through the many lies and deceit to find herself the right husband for her, even if her King has other ideas.

Add To Goodreads

 photo Teaser1_zpstvu96ly0.jpg

EXCERPT

“You’re Scottish,” I point out and he stops in his tracks, smiling back at me. Those dimples show again and I begin to feel a little hot.

“That I am. I am here visiting relatives and decided to help out.” I cannot lie, but I find myself gravitating to his accent. It is rather lovely.

“That is very kind of you,” I offer. I’m smiling again and I do not know why, this conversation seems oddly intimate but we are not talking of anything improper. I am acting responsible, even though I am alone with a very handsome man who seems to be affecting me a lot.

“I like to do what I can,” he wipes his hands on his trousers and I take those few seconds to try and calm my beating heart.

“Have you been here long?” I think to ask.

“Not too long, but I am not planning on heading home just yet,” he winks and it sets my heart off again. I place my hand over my heart, and try to fan my face with my hand. He gives me a funny look and I get the feeling he knows the effect he is having on me. He is a very good looking man, he must have many admirers and know the signs of a girl who is appreciative to his handsomeness, “Are you ok?”

He reaches his hand out to me, and when he touches my arm I become very aware of his hand. I swallow thickly, hoping my throat does not sound too dry, “I am little light headed.”

“Would you like to sit down?” He offers, staring down into my eyes and I see that there are so many different shades of blue in his eyes. They are truly beautiful.

 photo Teaser2_zpshsnha4wt.jpg

PURCHASE LINKS

Amazon UK
iTunes
Kobo

AUTHOR BIO

 photo author pic_zpsji4zljvs.jpg

K.T Fisher is a British romance author. She was born and raised in Nottingham, surrounded by her family. Now, she has two daughters of her own and decided that she needed to live her dream to inspire her children.
K.T Fisher mostly writes about hot, delicious men. Her books are packed with hot suspense and thrilling dangers, add her signature erotic scenes and you have a steaming romance that you have to read.
Ever since K.T Fisher released her first book, Rockstar Daddy she hasn't been able to stop and has since released many books that are loved by many.

If K.T Fisher isn't writing, she has her head buried in a book. She loves to hear from you, so feel free to contact her.

AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook
Website
Twitter
Google +
Goodreads

 photo full jacket_zpstxuea6x6.jpg
7 Attachments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL