Bad Boy Release



BAD BOY by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele
Genre: Mature New Adult/Adult Contemporary Romance
Full length, 350pp
Release Date: February 23rd, 2016

I should have seen it coming.
Sexy? Handsome? Trouble? Check, check, and check.
Is he messing up my life? Hell yes.
All the signs are there: he is a bad boy.
Even his name is a lie. Too bad I married him.
I can't wait to get divorced.
Does this make me sound crazy?
I know I should avoid him, run as fast as I can.
However, when a harmless misunderstanding lands me in a foreign prison cell, 
my dear, lying husband is the only one who can get me out. 
Crap. I shouldn't accept.
But how to say no to trouble when said trouble is the one who makes me
 fantasize all the dirty things he could do to me?

BUY LINKS:


455d6-goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47

Author J.C. REED
Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

Author JACKIE STEELE
Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter



Review:
This is the 3rd book in the series if you have read the first two than you already know Laurie and Chase's story. Or do you? Laurie leaves Chase the night they are married and fly's to Mexico where she get's arrested. LOL It's actually a little funny. When Chase bails her out her angry turns to fury. And when she finds out why Chase married her and all the lies that fury is like no other. Chase really does love Laurie but she will not believe him. He's doing everything he can to save their marriage even if she's a pain in the ass. But what happens when these two can't deny their love? And when Laurie's mom's mysterious letter appear and are read no one's lives will be the same. This book is just as easy to read as the two before it. I loved Laurie and Chase's passion and their will to fight for not only themselves but each other.








BAD BOY by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele is now available worldwide
on Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL