Pub Fiction Series Book Tour



Pub Fiction Series by Gillian Jones


My Mind's Eye (Pub Fiction #1)
Ryker & Kat's story

Limited Time 99c SALE

BUY LINKS:
Amazon AU: bit.ly/20oKSZr

Synopsis



Ryker

She is the epitome of the girl next door, but with a feistiness that makes my dick throb.
I'm drawn to her like no other. She stirs things in me I have no desire to feel, makes me long for things I shouldn't.

This is my game. I choose the players. I never play for keeps.

I don't believe in fate. I make my own destiny. I work hard and play harder. Luck is for pussies, karma for idiots. Me, I make shit happen.

Meeting her fucked up my plan. Threw me off my game.

I'm now face to face with my karma. Her name is Kat Rollins.

Kat

Ryker Eddison is the epitome of a player. You know the type: Mr. Get In and Get Out.

He's all about the chase, wanting just one night. Everyone knows this, I know this. Still, I find myself craving him, my greedy body betraying what my heart and mind already know: he will only bring me pain.

He's the guy that girls like me should avoid. I'm smart, I know better. But when I'm with him, I feel things I’ve never felt before. Things I never knew I wanted.

I can't deny it … I like the chase. The high is explosive but I'm afraid if I give in, I may end up losing more than I can handle: my heart.




*****

On the Rocks (Pub Fiction #2)
Levi & Braun's story

BUY LINKS:

Sysnopsis



Braunwyn
Four years ago, losing the love of my life almost destroyed me.
Years of being labeled and looked upon with disdain by everyone in my hometown almost wrecked me.
Four years ago, I became a mother and together we were enough… until I met him.
He wanted to rebuild my broken —I just didn’t know how to let him.
This is my story, of how one man’s love changed everything I thought I knew about life, love and myself.
Can Levi Eddison prove to be my restoration?


Levi

Everything in my world changed the day Braunwyn Daniels walked into my pub.
She was a woman of many contradictions. I recognized the happiness and sorrow each fighting its way to the surface from deep within.
I was drawn to her immediately.
Behind her long legs, chestnut brown hair and beautiful eyes lay a damaged soul.
I needed to change that —I just didn’t know how.
This is my story of how I met a broken girl and vowed to make her whole.
In the end, it turns out I knew nothing about true happiness until Braunwyn Daniels let me love her.



Review

I was totally blown away by this story….this is a very emotional journey that could rock anyone to the core! It will tear at your heart and rip your soul wide open! Bruan is one strong woman with a serious past that could easily being any one down but you do what you need to survive and protect your heart! But do you let your  walls down and let someone like Levi in you life? I SAY HELL YES! 5stars baby 
*****

Coming Soon in 2016

One Last Shot (Pub Fiction #3)
(Claire & Matt's Story)



Synopsis

My name is Claire Knox. 
People say I'm the female version of a player, a boyslayer...if you’re fluent in urban dictionary speak. 
I hate long term relationships. I’ll never commit to sticking around long enough to get attached to the notion of love, marriage or the proverbial two point five kids. 
No siree. Not this girl. 
There's no way I'll let myself get hurt by losing someone I love ever again. 
Been there, felt that. 
Consider me damaged goods if you will; but I'm happy. 
Or so I thought...until my path crossed with his again.

Add to your TBR:



Author Bio

I'm a wife, mother, and a crazy Canadian, living in Ontario with the loves of my life–my amazing hubby and sweetest little boy. I'm Admittedly addicted to... my friends, red wine, shoes, handbags, and laughter. My biggest addiction, however, is reading. That shit runs deep in my veins, I'm a lover of alpha males, hot sex, with a side of angst all topped off with the perfect happy ever after.

Author Links



Giveaway

2x Set of signed paperbacks. 

2x $10.00 Amazon gift cards. 

4 winners.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL