Arcadia High Anarchists Series RE-REVEAL




Title: High Horse
Series: Arcadia High Anarchists #0
Author: Max Henry
Genre: High School Bully Romance
Cover Design: Max Henry



Blurb

When my father was led away in handcuffs, I thought nothing could be worse.

But with the sins of the father comes penance. It didn’t matter that he wasn’t guilty. It didn’t matter that he did everything he could to right the wrongs.

Without our wealth and the status that it brought, our life as we knew it is over.

Little did I know, the worst is yet to come.

HIGH HORSE is a 19,000 word prequel novella to the Arcadia High Anarchists series.





Purchase Links

FREE on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS




Title: Good Girls
Series: Arcadia High Anarchists #1
Author: Max Henry
Genre: High School Bully Romance
Cover Design: Max Henry



Blurb

Boys versus girls. Those who have it all versus those who’d do anything to get it.

I was one of the Chosen. Four girls, and four boys, destined to have it all: wealth, status, and a future. Now, I find myself on the other side looking for a way back in.

My father’s criminal case meant we lost it all. Forced out of our home, our city, our life, we started anew in a sweet country town called Arcadia.

Except after one day as “the new girl” I know there isn’t a single sweet thing about Arcadia High. Trouble brews amongst the student body. Love, lies, and betrayal. And when the consequences spill out the decorative gates? 

These spoilt country kids won’t know what hit them after the city come to collect.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Bad Boys
Series: Arcadia High Anarchists #2
Author: Max Henry
Genre: High School Bully Romance
Cover Design: Max Henry



Blurb

Lacey Williams: Good Girl.

At Riverbourne Preparatory, that title made me desirable. All a rich boy wants is a pretty and obedient woman on his arm. And I was most definitely both of those things.

But at Arcadia High? Being a good girl made me a target. I became a trophy for the spoilt, an end-of-year reward for those willing to play the game: bad boys.

Each side wants me so the other can’t have me. Schoolyard bullies who fight over the same damn toy.

The city kids have arrived to reclaim what’s theirs, and the country? Well.

Those boys sure don’t give in without a fight.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Rich Riot
Series: Arcadia High Anarchists #3
Author: Max Henry
Genre: High School Bully Romance
Cover Design: Max Henry



Blurb

The truth is out, the battle lines drawn. What started as a fight between city and country, escalated into a battle of good versus evil—those with a conscience against those whose greed grows stronger.

Turn a blind eye to the sins or leave.

I’ve made my choice, and now I intend to ruin the tyrants who stayed.

But first, I need to get my brother back.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Loyal Love
Series: Arcadia High Anarchists #4
Author: Max Henry
Genre: High School Bully Romance
Cover Design: Max Henry



Blurb

Renounced and reborn, a fire burns within me. 

Yet the closer I get to making Riverbourne pay for what they did, the less satisfied I feel. Revenge is a lonely, complicated, and ultimately impossible road if, like me, you're tired of hurting those you care about.

Can I reclaim what love remains? Or I have I gone too far?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


Releasing July 31

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Born and bred in Canterbury, New Zealand, Max now resides with her family in beautiful and sunny Queensland, Australia.

Life with two young children can be hectic at times and, although she may not write as often as she would like, Max wouldn’t change a thing.

An avid lover of stories from a young age, she enjoys nothing more than to get lost in the pages while the characters dictate what direction she takes. Her favourite genre to write is young/new adult and the events in her stories may or may not be related to real life experiences (only she will ever know for sure).

In her down time, Max can be found at her local gym brainstorming through a session with the weights. If not, she’s probably out drooling over one of many classic cars on show that she wishes she owned.


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL