The WAR Release




Title: The War
Series: Bratva Blood Duet #2
Author: SR Jones
Genre: Dark Mafia Romantic Suspense
Release Date: July 23, 2020



Blurb

Konstantin:
I took her to protect her. To keep her safe.
Now, she wants more.
She wants to claim my heart.
She says she will fight for me…for us.
Trouble is, I don’t know if I have anything left to give.

Cassie:
He took me to keep me safe.
My captor, my protector, my lover.
I want more, he’s a Bratva king, and every king needs his queen.
My heart is on the line, but I won’t give up the fight.
Love is war when it comes to the two of us, and this is one war I will win.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Andrius told me there’s no going back to normal for me now. That once you’ve been part of something like what happened, you don’t ever go back to being the same.” I tell Konstantin my deepest fear, which is that I'll be tainted by this forever, unable to move forward.

“No, you don’t. You can be normal again, though. You can go back to your life. To your dance classes with your neighbor, and helping your grandparents, and being generally kind and good. You had that walk on the wild side you craved, and you didn’t enjoy it. Lesson learned.”

It’s not a lesson learned, though, because I can’t stop craving him. He’s my walk on the wild side, and I don’t want it to end. I tried to tell myself I did. Tried to convince myself I was done with him, but he pulls me back in each time. Having him so close to me, holding me, is pure torture.

I once thought he couldn’t be my shelter because he was the storm. Now I wonder if he’s really the jagged rocks guarding the bay. I’m in the bay, right in the eye of the storm, and it’s not me he’ll smash to bits, but anyone who gets close or dares to harm me.

I turn in the water until I’m facing him and study his face. He’s not classically handsome. His features are too hard, his body too big, his face too arrogant. He’s beautiful to me, though. Truly, breathtakingly beautiful. From the first moment I saw him, he stopped the clocks for me, and they haven’t started since.

Reaching up, I trace the outline of his jaw with one wet finger. He doesn’t move, but something subtle changes in him; he goes on alert. Like the predator he is, he watches me, eerily still, waiting, seeing if I’ll go ahead and offer myself up to him.

I do.






Also Available


FREE on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Hi guys. I’m Skye, a paranormal and contemporary romance author from rainy Northern England. I write Paranormal romance as Skye Jones, and steamy dark romance as S.R. Jones.
The one thing my books in both genres have in common are gritty themes, and alpha heroes who are damaged but oh-so-redeemable!
When I’m not writing, I’m either walking my dogs, drinking coffee, or watching my fave TV shows such as The Sopranos, McMafia, and Little House on the Prairie, yep I have eclectic taste!


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL