Unapologetically Release




Title: Unapologetically
Series: Brighton Academy #4
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2020



Blurb

I have loved one boy my entire life.

Finley Abbot.

Too bad he's never shown a single sign that he feels the same way. What's that saying? If you love someone set them free? Letting go is the hardest part, so when Preston comes into my life I give it a shot. It's not like Finley will ever want me.

I'm a phony. An illusion meant to fool others into believing that I'm the playboy, rich prick. No one knows the facade more than her.

Tinsley Yates.

I've been pushing her away for years to protect her from my dirty secrets. But when he shows up, treating her like she's his, like a queen, I can't hold back anymore. He will learn not to touch what's mine.







Purchase Links

99c for TODAY only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

Taking two steps forward, I reach my hand up to cup his cheek. Then I press a soft kiss to his lips, almost crumbling in the vulnerability I see shining in his eyes.
“I can’t love you anymore, Fin. If I do, I might not survive. I would do it in a heartbeat, but I couldn’t do that to you. While I wouldn’t survive you, you wouldn’t forgive yourself for what you did to me. That’s what I can’t handle. You breaking because of me.”
One last kiss, then I turn away from him, whispering as I go, “Goodbye, Finley Abbot.”






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 


Author Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL