WHIP it out Release




Title: Whip It Out
Series: DTF (Dirty. Tough. Female.) #3
Author: Kat Addams
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: July 21, 2020



Blurb

DTF. Support your local girl gang!

Me and my dirty, tough female besties are ready to dominate in Whip It Out!

As a dominatrix and a boss babe, I was used to taking charge both in and out of the bedroom.
But raising a kid …

That was a lot of responsibility. How would I know the first thing about motherhood when my mom was such a bad example?

I sure wasn’t looking for love or a hot-as-hell, overprotective single dad. But that was exactly what I found gyrating onstage in a leopard-print thong.

Terrance—my favorite bartender by day and stripper named Tito by night. What was not to love?
Plus, if things didn’t work out, my girl gang always had my back. Pink taco getaway truck and all.

But the way Terrance loved his little girl melted my heart and gave me a warm feeling that I hadn’t thought existed in my cold, dead soul. I wondered if maybe, just maybe, I could be the woman he needed me to be.

What could it hurt if I gave it a shot?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Coming Soon


Releasing August 18

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Kat Addams is a forever twenty-nine-year-old fashionista following her lifelong dream of writing contemporary romance inspired by the exotic men she meets in her worldly travels. At least, that’s what she would like for you to think. She’s certainly not a stay-at-home mom indulging in excessive daydreaming, frozen pizzas, an unhealthy addiction to purchasing pajamas, and one too many cocktails on the regular. That’s some other romance author. The poor thing probably has to sneak away upstairs to write her dirty stories! What would her family think? Thankfully, that’s not Kat!


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL