Boy #1: The Wannabe Rockstar Release




Title: Boy #1: The Wannabe Rockstar
Series: Oh, Those Boys #1
Author: Penny Sixsmith
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Erotic Romance
Release Date: July 24, 2020



Blurb

OH THOSE BOYS ...

Cassandra St. John's boyfriend broke up with her on Valentine's Day - after informing her he was cheating on her - so she made a decision. NO MORE BOYFRIENDS. They're only good for one thing, anyway, and she certainly doesn't need to be in a relationship to get it.

From a musician, to her boss, to Mr. Nice Guy, to many more, Cassie quickly discovers that just because you take the relationship out of the sex, it doesn't necessarily make life easier.

Sometimes it makes it much, much harder.

BOY #1 - The Wannabe Rockstar

Getting dumped x Pent-up sexual frustration + The rock god next door = The BEST sex Cassie's ever had, and even better than that? He's not interested in having a relationship anymore than she is, so they reach an agreement - this will be the one night stand that never ends. Perfect, right?

Except life happens when we least expect it, and the minute Cassie stops looking for love - stops wanting it all together - it comes looking for her.


AUTHOR PENNY SIXSMITH
Is author Stylo Fantôme writing under a new pen name so she can explore the lighter side of contemporary and erotic romance, while still bringing that unique banter and edge.





Purchase Links

$1.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, and I don't trust anyone who doesn't drink. No, I do not live in an igloo, and no, the sun does not set for six months out of the year, there's your Alaska lesson for the day. I have mermaid hair - both a curse and a blessing - and most of the time I talk so fast, even I can't understand me.

Yeah. I think that about sums me up.


Author Links

PENNY SIXSMITH


STYLO FANTÔME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL