TEMPTATION Release




Title: Temptation
Series: Dungeon Elite #1
Author: Leigh Lennon
Genre: BDSM Romance
Release Date: July 23, 2020



Blurb

Eve
I’ve never been loved. Growing up with a drunk father taught me to trust no one. When a man offers me a way to achieve my freedom, I’m put to the test. He thinks he’ll win when all I see is a man who wants to strip me of my freedom. I’ll play his game, because in the end, I’ll be the victor.
No man will ever have full control over me again.

Chadwick
I’ve never loved another. I own them, I play with them, and I let them go. Until I meet Eve, and I see more behind her eyes. She needs to be owned and dominated. I can’t promise her love, but she has me rethinking everything I’ve ever known. She thinks she’ll win our little bet, but she’ll learn.
I always get what I want.







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

Chadwick:
“Evelyn?” I probe, still seated, my fingers steepled at my chin.

“Eve, please call me Eve.”

“Oh, great. Since we’re picking names and titles, please call me Sir.” My words are smooth, yet with the dip in my timbre, I come across more demanding. And let’s face it—I am fucking demanding.

Her eyebrow hitches, and the green sparkles playing against her almost chocolate eyes reel me into her mind. Grabbing a stray strand of her slightly curled honey brown hair must give her that second she needs to bring her mind to the present. “Um, excuse me?” she asks, still standing, her tits about to fall out of the too small dress that shows every luscious curve of her body.

“Sir. To everyone here who works for me, they all need to call me Sir. It’s not negotiable, Evelyn.”

“Okay…” Her tone is almost a question, but her thought process continues, and I see it in her eyes. “Sir, but please call me Eve.”

“Oh, Evelyn, dear. I call people whatever the fuck I choose to call them.” My McKenna from earlier is still on my desk. When I grab it, I tip it toward me and take a long sip, never taking my gaze off her. She wiggles under my stare, and I internally chuckle.

“Sir?” Now her voice is the all-too-telling sass women try to pull with me.

“Yes, Evelyn.”

“Why am I here?” Her hands are on her hips, and it’s appropriate with the rise of pitch in her tone.

“Evelyn, you mean, why am I here, Sir?” I correct her.

A small smirk creeps onto her face. “Um, yes, that’s right.” Her sarcasm isn’t lost on me. “Why am I here, Sir?”

“Well, Evelyn, if you want a job with me, your cute-ass attitude better disappear, you understand? Now, take that cute ass of yours”—I point at the chair in front of my desk—“that’s too fucking sassy at this point, and let’s chat. I understand you’re down on your luck, and I have an offer for you.”






Coming Soon


Releasing August 6

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. Her imaginary friends become real on her pages as she creates a world for them. She loves pretty nails, spikey hair and large earrings. Leigh can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.


Author Links

FACEBOOK GROUP | PAGE




Giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL