Adrift Release

 




Title: Adrift
Author: Swati M.H.
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Single Dad/Nanny, Age Gap,
Grumpy/Sunshine
Release Date: November 10, 2022


BLURB

Rani Shah is everything I can’t have–too young, too sweet, too innocent. Not to mention, she’s my late wife’s sister and my son’s nanny.

So when she asked me to kiss her, I should have refused.
When she begged me to touch her, I could have turned her down.
When she coaxed me to take the one thing she’s never given away–her virginity–a better man would have walked away.

Should have, could have, would have . . .
But I didn’t.

She should have been living the carefree life of a nineteen-year-old.
She could have avoided all my broken pieces and jagged edges.
She would have been able to save herself before I got a taste.

Should have, could have, would have . . .
But she didn’t.

Some love stories are forbidden from the start.

Ours is one of them.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


I prefer to call myself a storyteller rather than an author. I'm a mom to two beautiful little girls and a wife to an incredibly supportive husband. My days start with caffeine and sometimes end with a glass (or three) of wine. 

I'm a Texas raised Indian American currently living in the Bay Area. With a degree in Computer Science and an MBA, I've had a successful career building software products but writing is both my hobby and my passion. 

For me, writing and reading are an escape from real life. I love meeting and creating characters who I'd love to take out for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. My goal as a storyteller is to distract my readers from their daily grind with stories about everyday couples finding and fighting for incredible love with the help of a little luck.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ