TRIPLE Twist Release

 

 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Triple Twist

By LILY RYAN

Genre: RH romance | Enemies to lovers

Hosted By DS Book Promotions




Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo 99c Limited time

Purchase Here



Blurb:

Fired for something I didn’t do, Gage Cambridge

approaches me.

The very man that sent my life into a downward spiral

He offers money for a meeting. A lot of money. I’m surprised to find his god like brothers there as well.

They make me an offer I can’t refuse. Join them as an equal partner and I can have it all.

A career, money, and status.

They sweeten the offer by throwing themselves into the deal, how can any sane woman say no to these three sexy, determined men?


Triple Twist is an enemy to Lovers RH.

Review:

After Tori is fired for something she didn't do her friends take her out for a drink. When the person responsible for her firing shows up and offers her a job she basically tells him to stuff it. When Gage texts her with a time and place to meet she gets more than she bargained for. Gage will do whatever he can to get Tori to join him, but will she accept everything he's offering? 



 About Lily Ryan

Who doesn't want to fall in love over and over again? I spend my days playing house with my husband and kids, and my nights lost in a fictional world with the sexy alphas of my imagination.


Follow Lily Ryan Here:

Facebook  

Amazon  

IG 

Twitter  

Goodreads  


Hosted by



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ