Duck's SALVATION Release

 




Title: Duck's Salvation
Series: Satan's Legacy MC #4
Author: Andi Rhodes
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 29, 2022


BLURB

Duck…
I finally have the life I want: an amazing fiancée, a baby on the way, Satan’s Legacy MC as my family. And then an accident, or my own stupidity, changes the course of my life forever. Unable to look at me, my fiancé removes herself from the picture, leaving me with a premature baby who requires more love and care than I know how to give.

As I struggle to cope with it all, the last thing I need is some chick trying to do and say what she thinks are all the right things. No, I want to wallow in self-pity and go on a violent spree that will take the edge off the pain. The problem is, no matter how much I try to dull my emotions and fortify my walls against her, she doesn’t back down. And just when I realize I’m fighting a losing battle and need her in my life, trouble shows up at my door, threatening to shatter the new life I’m creating.

Grace…
Nursing was something I grew up knowing I wanted to do. And then my own tragedy struck, and it made my job less fulfilling. Until one night, when a biker and his fiancée show up at the ER, and I watch as their lives fall apart, much like mine did a few years ago.

When I realize the fiancée is gone, but he’s still there, I can’t help but want to ease his pain. It emanates from him in waves, and every single reason I wanted to be a nurse kicks back in, forcing me to do whatever it takes to help him through the worst days of his life. But it’s clear he wants nothing to do with me. No matter… I will break through his defenses, one way or another. Not even his vengeful past, intent on haunting him, will stop me.








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Only available at the following
retailers for a limited time







ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing July 27

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Andi Rhodes is an author whose passion is creating romance from chaos in all her books! She writes MC (motorcycle club) romance with a generous helping of suspense and doesn’t shy away from the more difficult topics. Her books can be triggering for some so consider yourself warned. Andi also ensures each book ends with the couple getting their HEA! Most importantly, Andi is living her real life HEA with her husband and their boxers.

For access to release info, updates, and exclusive content, be sure to sign up for Andi’s newsletter at andirhodes.com.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ