TAKE ME TO THE MOUNTAIN Release

 




Title: Take Me to the Mountain
Series: Mountain Men of Whiskey River #4
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 8, 2022


BLURB

My mountain man just had a delivery mailed to his door. Me.

Willow:

I was out of options when I signed up for the website. Now I’m a modern day mail-order bride and I’ve been delivered to the doorstep of my mountain man groom.

Bennett is a gentle giant who tells me that he knew I was his from the moment he saw me. I’m on the run from my past, and the mountain man’s bed is the best place to stay hidden.

I just need my secrets to stay hidden too.

Bennett:

She’s a tiny slip of a thing that I can lift one-handed, but my new bride is a spitfire too. From the moment I saw her, I knew I would do anything to protect her.

And nobody messes with what is mine.

Our marriage has been consummated in body, but I intend to have her heart and soul too. And that means that my sweet bride has to tell me everything. Even her darkest secrets.

Now that I have her, I won’t let her go. And anyone who threatens our life together is going to have a giant problem on their hands.

Me.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





REVIEW:

Willow has decided to take the plunge and do something she would have never thought, but she needs to escape the life that she lived. After losing her dad her life started to crumble so she joins a mail-order bride site. She resigns herself to just being a wife and maybe a mother to someone. What she doesn't expect is to meet Bennett. Bennett is one of our favorite mountain men if you have read this series. After getting advice from his friend's wife he surfs the internet for a date. And decides that his life is about to go in a different direction. When these two meet it's explosive. Bennett knows that Willow is the one for him and he will do whatever he can to protect her. When the truth comes out about why Willow chose this avenue Bennett will do whatever he can. These two unlikely strangers fall in love, but can their past keep them from falling fully?


ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON

TAKE ME TO THE EDGE

Releasing October 24

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ