OSCAR Release

 




Title: Oscar
Series: Secrets and Lies #5
Author: BJ Alpha
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: November 22, 2022


BLURB

A Mafia romance, stalker romance, with steamy sex scenes and a jealous/possessive hero.
Be prepared to be taken on a journey of Secrets and Lies.
Kn!fe Play
Stalker
BDSM
Jealous/Possessive Hero
Praise Kink

Oscar

There’s a reason I use the service I use to have a woman. I can be select; I can choose exactly what I want when I want it.

What I didn’t choose was the curvy redhead standing in my kitchen, rolling her eyes at my use of an instruction manual.

She’s about to learn there’s a good reason for that manual, and I’m about to teach her that everything in it is for her own good.

What I didn’t expect was for her to teach me.

That everything in that manual is obsolete because all I will ever really need is her.

Paige

Oscar O’Connell is hot as hell, dark as sin, and obsessive enough to drive anyone to insanity.

A simple job to earn quick money turns into me falling in love with a man determined never to feel.

But when I finally start to break down his carefully structured walls, the secrets start coming out, and everyone knows there’s a fine line between secrets and lies; I only hope we haven’t destroyed everything we’ve created.


WARNING: This book contains triggers. It has sensitive and explicit storylines such as graphic s£xual scenes, violence, stalker tendencies, and strong language. It is recommended for readers aged eighteen and over.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

I live in the UK with my hubby, my two teenage boys and three small fur babies.
I love to both read and write dark romance. Particularly ones with jealous/possessive hero and strong females characters.
During lockdown I began writing when my favourite author TL Swan offered to mentor a group of aspiring authors and since then I’ve gone on to release six books and I love every minute of the process.
In the future I will be writing a next generation Mafia series, a Why Choose book and hopefully start a MC series. Lots of steamy and dark reads to come.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ