JACOB Release

 




Title: Jacob
Series: The Boys of Castleview Cove #2
Author: VH Nicolson
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 17, 2022


BLURB

Once upon a time… You know the story… prince meets princess. Evil thwarts their love, and the prince must fight for her heart. Good always wins and there is a stunning wedding at the castle on the hill.

I used to dream of having a fairy tale love story of my own, but I don’t think the author of mine got the memo because right now, I’m shackled to a bed, scared for my life.

My story started with an ambivalent prince whose parents reminded me constantly that I simply wasn’t good enough for him.

When I broke free, a new hero stepped forward.

My boss, and my ex's best friend. Jacob.

Broad, toned, and dripping in ink that he tried to hide from me.

Turns out, I’ve been looking for my happy ever after in all the wrong places and he’s been here, waiting for me since I was sixteen.

Except, he made a teenage pact. An unbreakable bro-code with my ex. Never touch each other’s past girlfriends. Ever.

So we resist.

Although it’s amazing how much naughtiness you can get up to without touching.

But this is more than just lust, this is love and real love always gets a happy ending, right? If we explain, my ex has to understand… especially since he’s already engaged to someone else.

But, even I have to admit, this doesn’t look good. I can’t see how I will get out of this mess.
I wanted my fairy tale, but right now I'd settle for a chance to at least kiss my prince.

*****

Jacob, the second book in The Boys of Castleview Cove Series, is a steamy contemporary romance, dual point of view, best friends ex, friends to lovers, with a happy ever after. This book contains dark suspense content that some readers may be sensitive to or triggered by. 18+ only. Reader discretion is advised. For all content warnings, check the Author's website.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Since writing her first contemporary romance novel over lockdown, Vicki is now completely smitten with writing love stories with happily ever afters. VH Nicolson was born and raised along the breathtaking coastline in North East Fife in Scotland. For more than two decades she’s worked throughout the UK and abroad within the creative marketing and design industry, as a branding strategist and stylist, editor of a magazine and sub-editor of a newspaper. Married to her soul mate, they have one son. She has a weakness for buying too many quirky sparkly jumpers, eating Belgium buns, and walking the endless beaches that surround her beautiful Scottish hometown she’s now moved back to.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ