Sin's BETRAYAL Release

 




Title: Sin's Betrayal
Series: Ravage Riders MC #3
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 30, 2022


BLURB

Mack Ravage is an outlaw with a bad reputation.

I should know. I created him with every breath, wrong decision, and regret I've made over the last twenty years. That's why I shouldn't want her - the sweet, pretty, young single mom that walks into my clubhouse. I promise her safety. I swear the club will protect her and her daughter. Hell, I even let her stay and gave her a room.

She's too wide-eyed, innocent, trusting, and too damn adorable for her own good. I'm not gonna touch her. I swear I'm gonna keep my distance. And then her eyes rake over me and burn like hot coals over my skin.

My Sergeant at Arms Valan thinks she wants him, but I know better. Her eyes only brighten when I'm in the room. Her smile grows broader when I look in her direction. And the heat - it cranks up a good ten degrees when our eyes meet.

None of this matters when the past decides to show up at our door. The Ravage Riders won't be bullied. This is our town. We own it, and we damn well do as we please. Valan? Our enemies? The age difference? Just a few details to hammer out.

I'm the president of this club. I take what I want, and I want Charlotte. Nothin' is standing in my way.

*** Note: This book can be read as a standalone, but for best enjoyment should be read in order. It includes an age gap, forced proximity romance, steamy scenes, biker slang, cursing, violence, dark content, a paranormal twist, and, of course, an HEA. If you like alpha males who take charge, this book is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.


AUTHOR LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ