FINN Release

   

   


♦ ♦ ♦



𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞’𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞.


𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚

I was born into one of the most powerful Mafia families on the East Coast. Unfortunately, being a girl meant my future was never my own.

Our rivals are weakened, and now is the time to strengthen our numbers and form powerful alliances, meaning I’m being married off to the callous and brazen head of the Irish Mob.

Every time he tries to charm me with that devilish smirk, I can’t decide if I want to kiss him or smack it off his gorgeous face.

He assumes he’s getting a demure princess who was raised to defer to her husband at every turn.

𝙊𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙄’𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜.

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧

There’s been a power shift in Boston, and the head of a rival family wants to strike a bargain to ensure the destruction of our mutual enemy.

And he’s offered his daughter in marriage to seal the deal.

No one prepared me for the stunning hellion with a razor-sharp tongue in that delectable mouth of hers. And I sure as hell never thought one brush of her soft lips would haunt my every waking moment.

It’s no secret the cold Mafia princess would rather be anywhere other than at my side and likes to contradict me at every turn. Unfortunately for her, I’ve never met a challenge I didn’t face with relentless determination, and I’m not about to start now.

But my wife has enemies of her own.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨, 𝙄’𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚.



♦ ♦ ♦




♦ ♦ ♦


    



Kate is a lover of all things books. It doesn’t matter what genre, as long as there’s a HEA, she’s in. She started reading romance in high school and would hide novels in textbooks to read during class. Becoming an author was always a dream she had and finally decided to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard) and write what she loves. She grew up in the beautiful upper peninsula of Michigan then became a West Coast girl where she lives with her amazing husband and hilarious son. She would love to hear from readers so check out all her socials and sign up for her newsletter so she can keep you up to date on her books and whatever other ramblings come to mind.


84faf-website 481e5-facebook  1a806-instagram goodreads bookbub 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

tns-connect-with-html-1 (1)

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ