SOLEMN VOW Release

       




♦ ♦ ♦





She’s being blackmailed.


And she’s lying about it.


Ordinarily, I’d turn a blind eye. But it’s her. And I won’t let any darkness touch her.


I give her chance after chance to come clean and accept my protection, but she resists me at every turn. Her relentless defiance only intensifies my insatiable hunger for her.


As a Russian mafia crime boss, I don’t accept disobedience. It’s a lesson she will learn again and again until she accepts her fate. 


I seal our bond with this vow.

I will make her mine.




♦ ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ ♦





Measha Stone is a USA Today bestselling romance author with a deep love for romantic stories, specifically those involving the darker side of romance, all the possessive dominant heroes, and their feisty heroines. If you love a well deserved happily ever after, you will enjoy her books.


84faf-website 481e5-facebook1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2 

bookbub group icon - black TikTok-2


 ♦ ♦ ♦


TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ