Sleepless Nights Cover



Releasing August 15, 2014
Synopsis
I’ve been living two lives for the past seven years.

One with Victor and the other with Damien.

Victor I’ve known all my life. When his parents died he even came to live with my family and I. I was so in love with him. It wasn’t until years into our relationship I started to see the faults in him. Then he went off to Iraq.

Damien was the bad boy biker at our high school. Even while I was with Victor, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. Then I got on the back of his bike and I thought I finally found my home. Then Victor came back wounded.

That was all five years ago and now those two lives and my two loves are starting to converge. I don’t know who I am anymore and I don’t know who I want to be with. Though these two guys won’t let me be single for long.

But one of them has gotten me into a lot of trouble with the mob. And now it’s up to the other one to save me. And before you roll your eyes, that statement isn’t what you think. You’ll be surprised who the bad guy really is.

I promise to find my happily ever after, even if it’s at the Wrath MC clubhouse in the arms of an alpha biker or in the high society world where I was born and in the arms of my ex-army man.

add-to-goodreads-button31  
Excerpt
“I heard somethin’ interestin’ about you.”

I gave him an annoyed look and slammed my locker door shut. “I’m sure you’ve heard lots of interesting things about me. About five percent is true.”

I go to walk around him but he stands in my way. His eyes flash at me with menace. “Well I’m pretty sure what I heard was true.” He leans in closer to whisper in my ear. Something I’m coming to understand he does to get a rise out of me. “Your boyfriend seems to like his male best friend more than he does you. I mean he even followed him off to war. Seems a little silly to me.”

I closed my eyes because I didn’t want to hear the words. It’s one of those insecure thoughts I’ve had myself. If Victor loved me so much, why did he leave me here to go off with Talon? He has money; he could go on adventures with me. “Shut the fuck up,” I snarl back at Damien opening my eyes to get a good glare in.

Damien smirks and puts his hands on my shoulders. “It’s okay Glossy. It’s not your fault he doesn’t love you. Oh wait, it is. Who could love a crazy bitch like you?”

There is one thing I hate more in life than my dead stepfather, and that’s being called a bitch. I don’t even think before I throw my fist right into Damien’s eye. He stumbles back and stares at me with a wide-open mouth. “You’re fuckin’ lucky I don’t hit girls, bitch,” he spits out around his shock.

I close my eyes and grit my teeth. I’m not going to hit him again. I swear that I’m not. “Do. Not. Call. Me. A. Bitch!” Then I jump at him but he catches me around the waist, breaking our tumble to the ground on his back. He quickly grabs my wrists before I can deck him again.

“You know, I like a girl who can stand up for herself.” He smiles around his words, giving me a view that steals my breath. It’s like angels have come down and cleared a path to heaven, he’s so beautiful when he smiles.

“The sexual tension between you two is killer.” I wretch my head up sharply and meet another pair of dark blue eyes. Ryan smiles widely and puts his hands on his hips. “Righteous.”

“Ms. Southerland, Mr. Daniels, in my office now,” Principal Farah states from a few feet away. This is about the time I realize I’m straddling Damien and something got happy in his pants.

“Oh gross.” My face cringes up and I almost knock over Ryan when I stand up as fast as possible. “Put that thing away, Damien. No one in this hallway wants to fuck you.”

“Ms. Southerland!” Principal Farah screeches, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards her office.

Damien gets to his feet with help from Ryan. His eye is red but not swelling, so he might not have a bruise. Lucky bastard. He hurries to catch up with us and I sneer at him when he gets too close to me. “Glossy, we have got to do this more often. You’re drivin’ me fuckin’ crazy.”

“Back the fuck off! I’ve had it with you. Just leave me alone and maybe I won’t break your face again!” I scream for the entire world to hear but I don’t care. They say Damien’s road name is Rage, but I honestly feel like they should be calling me that.

He just smirks and walks around me to lead the way to the principal’s office. I pretend I’m not watching his ass.

Teaser

MeetTheAuthor


I live in southern Arkansas with my husband and young daughter. There is also an insane Boston Terrier running around. I've always been a lone wolf and find my friends in books. I started writing at a young age and I haven't stopped since. Most days you can find me either glued to my laptop or my kindle. My first novel, This Beautiful Thing was an Amazon best seller for 11 weeks and a year later I'm still tickled to see people enjoy it. I may not be a huge seller but I have the best fans ever and I thank God everyday for every single one of them.


 





HOSTED BY:
EJ Button

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL