CURE BOUND Release

  

 

 


♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 


Harlow 

 Magic-less and descended from the Sinclair coven, I’m nothing but the cure to vampirism. Vampires have hunted my family for centuries and I’m no exception. My dark captor claims to not want my blood…for himself. He’s the devil incarnate, but I can’t bring myself to completely despise him. Not when he tempts me so.

Alec 

I vowed to wipe out the entire Sinclair coven after one of theirs took what mattered most to me. She’s all that’s left. Driven by centuries of hate and a long-standing vow, I strike the deal: sell her blood in exchange for her life. It should be simple, until fate intervenes. But then, fate no longer matters...not when my growing feelings toward her outweigh my vow. 


 

 


♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

#CBRD-14

 To Enter The Release Day Giveaway Click HERE!


 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

#CBRD-16

April 19 Cure Bound M.L. Philpitt

April 26 Cure Bound M.L. Philpitt (1)

 

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

#CBRD-17

Stunned speechless for the first time…ever.

While Cora was obscenely beautiful, I’ve always found the words to compliment her. But Harlow’s appearance dumbfounds me into silence, and I can’t bring myself to speak.

When I picked out the dress, I knew what I was doing, but I didn’t imagine my own reaction to it—to her. The dress parts, showing off her creamy legs. Legs that I visualize wrapped around my waist as I—I force the thought to end before it gets too far. The bodice drips low, her breasts resting high. My fangs ache with the need to sink into her soft skin, to drink from her chest as my fingers roll her pert nipples.

Something is wrong with me. I shake my head, still unable to tear my gaze away. She’s put me under a spell, I’m sure of it. She has magic, even if she doesn’t know it.

Half her red hair rolls down in waves over her shoulders, while some remains pinned up. It was a style Cora herself often enjoyed and I should kill the maid for daring to give Harlow the same one…but I find myself not minding it too much. Not when Harlow’s bright green eyes meet mine from under fluttering dark lashes.

She’s exquisite.

 

 


♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

#CBRD-15

Read The First Chapter HERE!

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

#CBRD-9

MLP Logo V2

M.L. Philpitt is Canadian-born and raised, and enjoys representing Canada within her novels. As a Ravenclaw, she loves education, having undergraduate degrees in English Literature and Sociology, a certificate in Autism and Behavioral Sciences, and a MA in Counselling Psychology.

She writes in various romance new adult genres including but not limited to paranormal, fantasy, dark romance, and contemporary. She has lots of crazy trapped in her head for readers to enjoy.

When M.L. Philpitt isn’t making up stories, she’s enjoying those imagined by other authors. Her love of reading began when she was a young child and only grew with age. She likes many genres, as reflected in her writing preferences. Despite being an author, she’s an active ARC reader, book buyer, and moderator for The New Adult Book Club on Goodreads.

 

black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons-twitterblack icons -instagramblack icon - goodreadsamazonblack icon -newslettergroupbookbub

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

HOSTED BY TNS MAIN

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ