BITE the BULLET Release

 

Release Date: May 31


Emma
You can do it.
The last words my brother ever said to me.
I’ve got one chance to prove him right.
And nothing is going to stop me.
Not even a tall, sexy cop, armed with a glare that melts panties.
Too bad I don’t have time to go to war with him.
Because I could think of a dozen different ways to bring him to his knees.
I can’t afford to pay the price of failure.
But the way he looks at me… Makes me want to break every promise I’ve ever made.

Dominic
She’s a goddamn menace.
I want her, but some lines shouldn’t be crossed.
Nothing she says will change that.
She’s on a mission, but so am I.
And she’s my target.
We both know she doesn’t stand a chance.
But while my eyes are on her… I can’t see the threat on the horizon.
There’s only one option, and I’ve got to bite the bullet.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Review:
Emma has been through so much with the loss of her brother, but her other brother and family are her rocks and her best cheerleaders. She's decided that all her hard work is going to pay off join her brother on the force. What she doesn't realize is the one man who has been in the background suddenly shows up and gives a crap. Dominic has been through hell and back literally being in the military and now a police detective. He will do whatever he can to protect his family and friends at all costs. When his feelings for Emma can no longer stay hidden things will change for them. But he's keeping a secret and that secret will destroy all that he's worked for. But he's a man and won't give up he just hopes that Emma can forgive him. Her heart is so big that you just want to hug her multiple times through this book. Can she forgive Dom for what he has done and move forward? Or walk away with her dignity intact?


Meet April Canavan

I live on chaos and coffee, and you’ll find it running through every single one of my stories.  

First of all, I absolutely abhor writing anything biographical. In any form. I’m terrible at it, and I have the very firm belief that no one wants to know who I am. You’re here for books, right? But that doesn’t mean I’m off the hook.

 

I grew up sneaking over to my great grandmother’s to read her Harlequin novels. Those were delivered once a month in a ginormous box, and from the age of ten, she let me devour them in their entirety. I fell in love with romance, even the clean kind. And that, undoubtedly, led to many days and nights with my face buried in a book and the discovery that I wasn’t happy unless my hair was up, and I had a story in my hand. 

 

I never wanted to write. I wanted to read. ALL the words. Until someone pointed out to me that I’d been writing my entire life. I just needed to put the book in my hand down and pick up a pen. 

 

Once I started, I found out that I couldn’t stop. Now, I’m always writing. Or reading. Or chasing my son through the house to get the elusive hug he thinks I don’t need.

 

Oh, and I’m a Leo… which is completely on-point if you know me at all. I love being the center of attention. On my terms. When I can stay at home in my pajamas. With lots and lots of coffee on hand. And maybe a few snacks.


Connect with April Canavan
To learn more about April Canavan, visit here!


Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ