ALWAYS EARNED, Never Given Release

  

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

  

 

Learning how to fly stole my childhood, 

and accomplishing my dreams took my parents. 

After my parents’ death, taking care of my little brother and running my dance studio are the only things I’ve got time for in my hectic life.

Until Declan Sinclair.

As the number one draft pick for the Philadelphia Kings, 

he’s not afraid of putting in a little hard work to get what he wants. 

And he wants me.

I don’t know if my heart can survive falling in love.

All the best games are won in inches, not yards, and I’m gonna earn this win inch by inch.

I’ve spent my life working toward one goal. 

Playing professional football. 

Until Annabelle Hart.

She’s fierce, loyal, and the strongest woman I’ve ever met.

I knew she was meant to be mine the first time I saw her.

But knowing that and making it happen are two very different things.

Will this beautiful ballerina let me earn her love?

 

 


♦ ♦ ♦

  

 

Enter the Release Day Giveaway HERE or HERE!

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

  

 

#AENGRD-12

June 21 AENG Bella Matthews TEASER

May 24 AENG Bella Matthews TEASER

  

 


♦ ♦ ♦






Bright green eyes flame in front of me. “I was not calling my brother baggage.” For a moment, I think she’s about to go to war, but she deflates before my eyes. “My whole life is baggage, Declan. I survive day-to-day. Most days, I thank God I kept it together long enough to get to the next day. I’ve got the studio, and I’ve got Tommy. And I’ve got a whole heap of guilt and regret. I am the oldest twenty-three-year-old you’ll ever meet. I could keep a psychologist in business for years, talking through my issues, Dec. You deserve someone who can be all-in, and that’s not me.”

“Annabelle.” I reach for her again, but she stands, wrapping herself in the sheet.

“No, Dec.” She tightens the sheet around her chest. “You’re Philly’s newest football god. You’re the real King of Kroydon Hills. You could have any girl you wanted. You deserve someone who can help you bear the weight of that crown. Someone who can make you a priority. Someone who’s not scared every day of losing another person she loves.” A tear falls down her cheek. “And that’s not me. This was so much fun, but that’s all it can be. I don’t have room in my life for a relationship, and that’s not going to change.”




♦ ♦ ♦


 

 

#AENGRD-4

Read the First Chapter HERE!

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

B3F42C66-284A-4E7B-A594-0B3B35C2D449

Bella Matthews is a Jersey girl at heart. She is married to her very own Alpha Male and raising three little ones. You can typically find her running from one sporting event to another. When she is home, she is usually hiding in her home office with the only other female in her house, her rescue dog Tinker Bell by her side. She likes to write swoon-worthy heroes and sassy, smart heroines with a healthy dose of laughter thrown and all the feels.

 

84faf-website 481e5-facebook  1a806-instagram black icon - goodreads ed575-newsletter

bookbub group icon - black

  

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ