until death do us Part Release

 




Title: Until Death Do Us Part
Series: Beauty in Lies #4
Author: Adelaide Forrest
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: June 30, 2021


BLURB

Rafael

In secrets we trust.
Since the moment I first laid eyes on Isa, I knew she would be mine. Our pasts are entwined, our sins connected in ways we never could have foreseen.
But Isa still doesn’t know the truth, and my secrets and my enemies will tear us apart if she doesn’t trust me to shield her from the flames.

Isa

In promises we doubt.
Since the moment Rafael approached me, I knew he would destroy me. Our love is built on secrets, on manipulation and lies that threaten to tear us apart at every turn.
Rafe’s enemies are closing in, demanding payment for the blood he’s spilled. But it isn’t his life at stake.
It’s mine.

Until Death Do Us Part is the final book in the Beauty in Lies series. This is a DARK mafia romance and contains graphic violence, mature content, and elements that may be triggering. Please read at your own discretion.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

The twisted little smile on Isa’s face took my breath away, watching with rapt attention as she moved her pieces with clear focus and determination. Her eyes gleamed and she bit her lip every time she studied the board to choose her next move. I moved my knight, taking the pawn she’d unknowingly put into my path and waiting for the moment she realized I was three moves from taking her Queen. She moved one of her pawns, sitting back in the chair like the Queen she was and it was her throne.
“Checkmate,” she said, holding my eyes as I furrowed my brow, then I glanced down at the board again. She cocked her head to the side, smirking at me so arrogantly that I could feel it as I realized what she’d done. With my King pinned behind in all directions but the diagonal where she’d trapped me with her Queen, I couldn’t move to escape her play.
The game hadn’t been short, a group of pieces set to either side of the board as we’d conquered one another. But she’d won.
I couldn’t remember the last time I’d lost at chess, but I hadn’t even seen her spring the trap. Let alone maneuver me into it. I tipped over my King, giving her the acknowledgement she deserved.
The King had fallen to the Queen.
The look on her face communicated just how intent she had been as she unbuckled her seat belt and slowly stood. She stepped out from behind the table, approaching me in my seat until she touched firm hands to the back of the seat and swiveled it to face the aisle. It was so similar to what I’d done on our journey to Chicago, so intense a reversal of our roles that my heart beat faster inside my chest, my body thrumming with need.
I’d thought my unending obsession with Isa couldn’t get any more severe. That there were no corners of my being that didn’t belong to her, but as she stared down at me with fire burning behind her arresting eyes, I knew that hadn’t been true.
I had owned Isa, but mi reina would possess me in truth.






ALSO AVAILABLE


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Adelaide fell in love with books at a young age and quickly discovered her love for writing soon after. Since then, she’s become a self-professed plot hoarder of over 300 book concepts.
After receiving her degree in Psychology, Adelaide went on to work in a therapeutic riding facility. When her daughter was born, Adelaide traded out her boots to be a stay-at-home mom. In 2019, she added author to those job duties after a lifetime of dreaming about it. 

She lives in New York with her husband, two children, and their dog and cat who all make up the center of her world.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ