Saving NOAH Releae

 




Title: Saving Noah
A Scarred Hero Military Romance
Series: Oakside Military Heroes #1
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Small Town Military Romance
Release Date: June 17, 2021


BLURB

She's given up on love. He's given up on life. But they can't seem to give up on each other.

Of course, my brother went and got himself hurt on this last deployment.
I don't know what I expect at the hospital but I don't expect Noah, the man who saved my brother's life.
I don't him to also save me... or that I will have to save him.

This is a Steamy, Small Town, Scarred Hero, Military Romance. No Cliffhangers.
This is Book 1 in the Oakside Military Heroes Series.
As always there is a satisfying Happy Ever After.
If you love steamy romances, hot love scenes, military men, scarred heroes, and small towns, then this one is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing July 22

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing August 19

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing February 17

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ