little BIRD Release

 




Title: Little Bird
Series: Dirty Deeds #1
Author: Kally Ash
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: June 29, 2021


BLURB

Fuck, it's good to be King...

Bane Rivera: my name is well-known and feared in the seedy underbelly of Los Angeles.
There is only one rule that I live by—only one rule that matters—never let pussy get in the way of business.

Ever.

Then Wren Montana happened.

She barged into my office—into my life—like a beautiful wildfire, demanding something of me I couldn’t ever give her: a fucking pass for her brother’s mistake.

From the moment I saw her, I knew I had to have her. To feel her spirit break under my crushing grip as she gave her very soul to me. Until she was dependent on me like a junkie for their next fix.

But she wasn't like the other women I'd fucked and discarded. No, my Wren, my Little Bird, she was strong. Every time she told me no, every time she walked away, it only fanned the flames of my need, consuming me…

Causing me to forget my one and only rule.








PURCHASE LINKS

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

It’s good to be fucking king.
King of pussy.
King of coke.
Lord and ruler of the finest goddamn gentleman’s club in the whole of California.
From my vantage in the upstairs office, I looked down upon my dominion, feeling all fucking Lion King.
Everything the light touches…
Fuck, James Earl Jones was the man.
I’d worked fucking hard for all of this, firstly by graduating business school while working my ass off with drug baron, Marco Mancini. I’d lined my pockets with his cash before finally disposing of him.
Hey, a guy like me can’t have fucking competition, right?
The bastard had to have seen it coming. He’d groomed me since I was a thirteen-year-old pickpocket on the streets of Venice Beach. First, he had me acting like a gopher before I’d begged him for more. I’d literally begged him to sell coke, and the sick fuck had given me exactly what I’d wanted—the keys to the damn castle.
Long live the new king.
I drained the last of my drink, my gaze bouncing around the converted warehouse. The place had been stripped and refitted, doing away with all that industrial chic shit and adding a touch of class.
The Dollhouse was my pride and joy.
Fifty thousand square feet of pussy, kink, and debauchery.
So much pussy.
“Hey, daddy,” someone said behind me. I glanced over my shoulder at Kandy, with a ‘K,’ naturally. Her real name was Cecile, and she was a law student trying to pay her way through college. I made it a point to learn everything I could about my employees because I never knew when that shit could be of use to me. For example, Kandy with a ‘K’ had a long-term boyfriend who was cheating on her, although fuck knew why. Kandy was smoking hot, and if I didn’t have the rule of not fucking the dancers, you can bet your ass I’d have her bent over my desk right now.
Readjusting my dick, I turned around to look at her. Dressed in black lingerie that covered just enough to get men to dig into their pockets for Benjamins and fuck-me heels that made her athletic calves look killer, she stood there holding a glass of amber liquid.
I folded my arms over my chest. “What’s up, baby?”
“I thought you might need a top-up,” she replied in a smoky voice, gesturing to my now empty glass on the sideboard in front of the window. I crooked my finger at her, and she came fucking running. As she handed me the whisky, she asked in a purr, “Anything else I can do for you?” Her hand found my semi-hard dick, and she started to rub. I even let her for a minute. I mean, I didn’t touch the drugs I sold, but blowjobs were something else. Being surrounded by beautiful fucking women with their barely-there lingerie-clad bodies did something to man’s self-control. And by did something, I meant it strained it to fucking shit.
I watched her intensely as she stroked me, but I wouldn’t let her do much more than that. I might have been a criminal, but I still had standards.
Don’t let pussy distract you.
Don’t snort the product.
Call your sister weekly.
See? Easy.






EARLY REVIEWS FOR LITTLE BIRD

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I have to say I was hooked immediately by this opposites attract story and loved every minute. I definitely will be reading the full story when it releases, I can’t wait to see what happens."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "The darkness in the plot had me breathless in the best way. The characters gripped you immediately and I loved the whole dynamic that they brought to the pages. Dark Romance at its finest. I need more! I absolutely loved it!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is the first time I have read this author and I am impressed with this story“

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This story screams your dark erotic romance that was borne on a mistake then turned into something "more" in the end."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This story was a real page turner that captured my attention from the very beginning! The great character and plot development kept me totally engaged as the journey between Wren and Bane unfolded! This is a book that I highly recommend reading!"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "It was amazing. Totally different from her usual books but it was incredible. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Bane is a dirty, dirty player. This is a hot read that is just the beginning of their story.”






COMING SOON


Releasing May 24, 2022

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Kally Ash is a USA Today Best Selling Author whose passions include curling up with a good book, devouring chocolate and getting kitty cuddles. Tempt Me is her debut novel, and the first book in a three book series. Some of her unicorn authors include Sawyer Bennett, Elizabeth Hayley and Haley Jenner.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ