Wrecked without you Release

 




Title: Wrecked Without You
Series: Town of Deer Crossing #1
Author: Renee Shelbey
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 21, 2021


BLURB

There’s a new doctor in town. One with swirling tattoos, a sweep of dark hair, a heart-stopping arctic gaze, and a perpetual frown. Within days, the ER waiting room is full of women wearing cute outfits and coy smiles. There must be something bad going around.

Dr. William Mason, a former soldier, is chiseled perfection, but I’m a mom of one, a history professor, and a community volunteer. The last thing I need is Dr. Dreamy with a bad attitude, when I’m busy juggling my daughter’s anxiety, the needs of my grad students, and the biggest baby of all—my ex-husband.

Then Will’s stepdaughters join my Scout troop, and I witness his haunted expression dissolve into a smile that leaves me breathless. Will becomes a mystery I’m curious to unlock and eventually, I glimpse the truth behind the façade. He’s protective, sincere, and an absolute sweetheart.

There are some things he won’t talk about, saying it’s best to leave them in the past, but he has no idea I’m also keeping a secret. One that is his very worst nightmare, come to life…

All I wanted was his love. But all I’ve earned is his wrath.

“Wrecked Without You” is the first standalone novel in the Town of Deer Crossing contemporary romance series, featuring diverse couples risking it all to find true love.

Content warning: Strong language, Steamy scenes, reproductive concerns







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

He paused and whispered, “You’re not a failure. Your body produced the most amazing little girl. And from our short time together, I think you’re the most impressive – no exquisite – woman I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.”
He thought I was exquisite? No one had ever said anything so sweet like that to me before, and he said it with such sincerity and conviction that I raised my head to look at him.
A few strands of hair from my braid had come undone and were now falling in my face.
“I mean it,” he said. “Every word.” He lightly brushed a wisp of my hair back behind my ear, and I closed my eyes from his touch. It was loving, in a way I’d never experienced before, and punctuated how desirable he considered me.
We stared at each other for a few seconds more, and I saw his Adam’s apple faintly tremble. Will tenderly traced the pad of his thumb over my lips, making circles with it.
I parted my lips slightly, and he muttered, “Damn hard for me not to devour you right here.”
He eyed my lips, and it was as if time stopped. My breath caught in the back of my throat, and his words devour you rang in my head.
With a whisper of my own, I coaxed, “You should do it.”
I wanted to be consumed by him, and my pulse quickened at the thought.
Will growled softly, his voice like sandpaper. He slowly cradled the back of my neck and lifted his body so his lips could meet mine.






AUTHOR BIO


Renee Shelbey writes culturally diverse romance featuring smart Southern women and thoughtful strong men. She’s a wife of 15+ years, mother of a pre-teen daughter, dog mom to a 75 lb. puppy, and an overworked full-time employee. Her alter ego writes steamy, contemporary happily ever afters, full of ethnically inclusive main characters. She hopes you indulge in her stories which have a dose of reality but can still transport you to the world of romantic sexy-time fantasy. Her own indulgences include hot lattes, a mason jar of pear preserves, and British murder mysteries.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ