ENDLESS Audio Release

  

 

 

 

 

 


♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#EndlessAudio-5

ENDLESS (Less Than Zero, Book 1) 

Author: Kaylene Winter

Narrated by:  Gregory Salinas & Sophie Daniels

 

 

 

 

 



♦ ♦ ♦


 


 

 

#EndlessAudio-6

EndlessAudio

She ripped out my heart...

My only dream is to escape my abusive childhood.

Leading Less Than Zero to the top of the charts is my ticket out.

Until Zoey Pearson gives me a new dream.

And passion beyond anything I thought possible.

Nothing prepared me for it to end. Abruptly. Definitively.

My songs of heartbreak have made LTZ the biggest band in the universe.

But nothing I do can make me forget her...  

I let him go so he could follow his dreams...

My love of music led me to Ty.

He's a gorgeous, sweet rocker who was made just for me.

The man he trusts most asked me to let him go.

So I did and I'm having a hard time living with my decision.

Now he’s the hottest rock star in the world

Because of chart-topping songs that eviscerate me.

Ty's changed, he's immersed in a life of excess and debauchery.

I don't recognize the man I can't stop loving...

When fate throws us together eight years later, fireworks are explosive.

But our hearts are still fragile. 

Will Ty forgive Zoey for shattering his heart?

Or will his past bad deeds come back to destroy her?

ENDLESS is a steamy, complicated, angsty, rollercoaster, delicious second chance romance...

 

 

 

 

 


♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

 

 

 

 

KayleneWinter

Kaylene Winter wrote her first Rock Star Romance novel at age 15 starring a fictionalized version of herself, her friends and their gorgeous rocker boyfriends.

After living her own Rockstar life as a band manager, music promoter and mover and shaker in Seattle during the early 1990’s, Kaylene became a digital media legal strategist helping bring movies, television and music online.

Throughout her busy career, Kaylene lost herself in romance novels across all genres inspiring her to realize her life-long dream to  write creatively.

In 2020, she published ENDLESS - Book 1 in the popular Less Than Zero series. She lives in Seattle with her amazing husband and Siberian Husky. She loves to travel and support charitable causes supporting arts and animals.

 

#EndlessAudio-10

84faf-website868e4-twitter1a806-instagramgoodreadsAMAZON 2bookbubed575-newsletterPinterest goldgroup icon - blackyoutube-2481e5-facebook   

 

 

 



♦ ♦ ♦










 

TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ