A Sinful CLASSROOM Release

 




Title: A Sinful Classroom
Series: Study Hard #3
Author: Mika Lane
Genre: Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance
Release Date: April 29, 2022


BLURB

I’ll do anything to stay in college…even my professors.
Working as a hotel maid is a last resort.
But it’s the only way I can afford to stay in school.
But when my professor makes me an offer I can’t refuse…
I can’t turn him—or his sexy friends—down.
They want to teach me…naughty things.
Expose me to…everything they have to offer.
They’re intent on keeping me…at college and for themselves.
I’m about to spend time in one sinful classroom.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

“Oh my gosh. Sorry I’m late.”

I looked over my shoulder to find a red-faced and wild-haired Roxy come blowing into my office. In a blur, she dumped her backpack and coat on a corner chair, and set up her laptop on a flimsy little table I’d pulled out of storage.

“Don’t worry about it, darlin’.”

I hoped my voice wasn’t tight. It wasn’t that it was a problem for her to arrive late. She’d texted me that her last class went over time. What I was preoccupied with, but desperate to keep to myself, was the building tension around will she or won’t she?

Yeah. I couldn’t lie. Her self-imposed ‘trial period’ was killing me, and I was so enjoying having her around—for a variety of reasons—I found myself really hoping she’d stay.

Of course, it was completely her choice, and I’d support whatever direction she wanted to go in. But I knew what I wanted. I knew what the guys wanted.

Shit, we’d discussed it late into the night when she was asleep.

It was cool we were all attracted to her. It made sense. We were good friends, and valued similar things. I never thought I might be sharing a woman with these guys, but after I’d gotten used to the idea, I’d realized it was hot as fuck.

Catching her breath, she turned to me from her makeshift work area. “Should I continue on the presentation for next week’s class? Or do you need me to do something else?”

Something else…

Get a grip asshole.

“The presentation would be great. Thank you,” I said, turning back to my own computer before I lost the battle to keep my thoughts clean and my hands to myself.

There she was, a regular college girl. But she was so much more than that. I loved her drive, and her ability, most of the time, to keep her chin up in the face of all that was raining down around her.

She was going to be fine. I knew she would. Things would turn a corner for her, one way or the other.

Despite my best intentions, I peeked at her anyway, watching her peck away at her keyboard, because I was such a goddamn smitten pussy. Her blonde hair nearly covered her pretty face, and her foot tapped with her overload of energy. She stopped what she was doing for a moment, and drew a finger to mouth, where she chewed on a nail. Then, in a new burst of energy, she got back to the keyboard, working like an artist struck by inspiration.

I had to say I was impressed. It was hard to get excited about making a presentation for a finance class. But Roxy was finding a way.

It was that ‘light’ that followed her, which attracted me like a moth to a flame.

I knew the other guys felt the same.

I was so fucked. We were so fucked.


Review:


Roxy she's just trying to finish school and do something no one in her family has done to graduate with a college degree. When she finds out that things at home are not all that they seem and her college education is in jeopardy she does what she can to try to fix it. When three people come to her rescue. She's not sure what to make of the Professors trying to help her. These two each have their own history and things in their life that they don't share. However, when Roxy needs a protector they are there for her. Can she accept the help?

ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

I’m contemporary romance author Mika Lane, and am all about bringing you sexy, sassy stories with imperfect heroines and the bad-a*s dudes they bring to their knees. And I have a special love for romance with multiple guys because why should we have to settle for just one hunky man?

Please join my Insider Group and be the first to hear about giveaways, sales, pre-orders, ARCs, and most importantly, a free sexy short story: http://mikalane.com/join-mailing-list/.

Writing has been a passion of mine since, well, forever (my first book was The Day I Ate the Milkyway, a true fourth-grade masterpiece). These days, steamy romance, both dark and funny, gives purpose to my days and nights as I create worlds and characters who defy the imagination. I live in magical Northern California with my own handsome alpha dude, sometimes known as Mr. Mika Lane, and two devilish cats named Chuck and Murray. These three males also defy my imagination from time to time.

A lover of shiny things, I've been known to try new recipes on unsuspecting friends, find hiding places so I can read undisturbed, and spend my last dollar on a plane ticket somewhere.

Check out my latest series, Study Hard, about hot professors and the sexy college co-eds who give them a run for their money.

I'll always promise you a hot, sexy romp with kick-ass but imperfect heroines, and some version of a modern-day happily ever after.

I LOVE to hear from readers when I'm not dreaming up naughty tales to share. Join my Insider Group so we can get to know each other better http://mikalane.com/join-mailing-list, or contact me here: https://mikalane.com/contact.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ