sinful BODYGUARD Release

 




Title: Sinful Bodyguard
Series: Dark Mafia Sins #4
Author: Emily Bowie
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: April 20, 2022


BLURB

Long before Fin was my bodyguard, he was my best friend. It didn’t matter that he belonged to the Irish mafia and I the Italian.

One day changed everything. His family was murdered, and I helped set everything in motion.

I’ll carry the weight of that burden forever.

Six years later he’s back in my life as my bodyguard. He refuses to let me out of his sight, and I’m reminded of my betrayal every single day. Our connection is so much more than friends now. It’s hard not to appreciate his chiseled chest, strong arms, and his need to protect me.

When the tension wraps too tight around us it explodes. Igniting chemistry that neither one of us can say no to. 

But Fin could never love me if he learned the truth. I should be more frightened of him than the monsters he’s protecting me from.

When secrets surface, we’re both forced to reckon with what the truth will do to our relationship.

Now I’m standing at the altar with a choice: stand with Fin and risk everything, or protect my family--and my heart.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


COMING SOON


Releasing August 22

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

 
AUTHOR BIO

Emily Bowie is from a small town in Western Canada. She has been making characters come to life through her writing since she was old enough to put her thoughts on paper. She loves her white wine cold, her heels red, and her books spicy. 

She married her high school sweetheart and they have two amazing children. 

She is the author to the Bennett Brothers Series. 

Recklessly Mine, Recklessly Forbidden, & Recklessly Devoted. 

When she is not writing she can be found reading a good book, making digital scrapbooks and being physically active—whether it is at the gym, going for a walk, or playing /keep up with her children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ