DEMON THRONE Release

 




Title: Demon Throne
Series: Demons of Morningstar #1
Author: Debbie Cassidy
Genre: Urban Fantasy Romance
Release Date: April 14, 2022


BLURB

Nothing brightens up a Monday like finding out you’re the spawn of Satan

The big bad is dead and now Satan’s spawn must fight for the Morningstar throne. I’m tossed into the ring, whether I want to be there or not

I’m mostly human, a hunter by trade, and totally outmatched by my half siblings. The chance I’ll survive these tests and claim the throne is slim.

Then someone starts assassinating my siblings. It’s only a matter of time until I’m next.

I’m not the kind of girl who depends on anyone, but there are four demons who could help me survive this fiasco—a sadistic Nightmare, a psychotic efreet, a charismatic Fallen and Sin, an unhinged monster. Problem is, like all demons, they’re absolutely, sinfully tempting.

I’m pretty sure they each have their own agenda.

I’m also pretty sure one of them is the killer.

Let the games begin.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing June 30

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Debbie Cassidy lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden. Obsessed with building new worlds and reading about them, she spends her spare time daydreaming and conversing with the characters in her head – in a totally non psychotic way of course. She writes Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and Reverse Harem Fantasy. All her books contain plenty of action, romance and twisty plots.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ