UNHOLY Temptation Release

 




Title: Unholy Temptation
Series: Sinful Natures #4
Author: Lynn Burke
Genre: Forbidden Gay Romance
Release Date: April 19, 2022


BLURB

As an assistant pastor at Simply Grace Church, it’s my duty to abstain from the appearance of evil—which includes keeping my sexual orientation to myself, same as I’ve done with my close-knit family.

Yet I knew I was different when at age fourteen, I woke from a dream with the evidence of my desire for him.

Aiden McNelis, my older brother’s best friend.

But he left for the west coast after graduation, and I chose God.

Almost sixteen years later, Aiden’s return catches me unaware, but even more surprising is how he’s changed. He looks at me with more than friendship in his eyes, studies me like he wants to strip me down body and soul.

Aiden’s curiosity closely mirrors mine, challenging my spirituality with unholy temptation.

But giving into my sinful nature, touching the forbidden, won’t just tear apart the life I’ve built for myself.

It will ruin my family as well.








PURCHASE LINKS







ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing May 10

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of hot romance books. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ