MAFIA VOWS Release

 



Release Date: April 21


"I think you will find it worth your time to listen to my proposition."

"What is it?" I scowl.

"Marry me. Of course, it’s only an arrangement …"

Sebastian 'grumphole' Sovrano is ruthless, arrogant, and fixated on me.

The first time we meet at a bar I dump my drink all over him.

He retaliates by following me into the ladies' ...

We seem to rub each other up the wrong way every time we are in the same room.

He's arrogant, high-handed, full of himself, and...

So very appealing.

No way can I act on the attraction that sizzles between us, right?

But I need to get custody of my daughter,

And he promises to help me.

Provided I pose as his wife.

Only problem? I can't resist his mean smirk, his wickedness that appeals to the darkness inside of me.

But when he discovers my secret, the tables are turned.

Now my fake husband is also my worst enemy...

A single mother who'll do anything for her child's happiness confronts the big bad mafia prince and teaches him the meaning of love in this standalone, enemies to lovers to enemies, hate-filled romance, with an HEA. 1-Click NOW!


Buy Your Copy Here



Review:

First I will say I haven't read any of the other books in this series, but I didn't feel that it was a big deal. Second, this book was amazing. Seb and Elsa's story will leave you wanting more. When they first met Elsa would not take any crap and dumped her drink on him. However, a series of events later has her on his doorstep begging for help. That series of events will have these two fighting for their lives and their attraction. Seb has one job and that is to protect his family at all cost, but a promise to his nonna has him proposing to Elsa. He knows that he can protect her and her daughter from the devil himself her ex. These two have a lot to overcome, but somehow they just might. Depends if Elsa is willing to let Seb go? But will he let her go? Lots of twists and turns and some good loving.



Meet L. Steele


L. Steele aka Laxmi writes romance stories with powerful men who meet their match in sassy, curvy, spitfire women :) She lives in London with her family. PS. Call her Lax!

Connect with L. Steele


Hosted By:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ