A FATAL Prospect Release

 




Title: A Fatal Prospect
Series: River Reapers MC #3
Author: Elizabeth Barone
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Dark Romance
Release Date: April 28, 2021


BLURB

Our enemies of past and present are uniting to put us in our graves. Not even death would destroy our love, but death isn’t the only thing that’s fatal...

Cliff

I’ve finally got Olivia, but she can’t give me the two things I want most: three words so I know I’m not in this alone, and a family so I can redeem all the horrible things I’ve done. My past is still chasing me, and the only way I can let it go is if I stop running and face it. I can’t allow the monster in my blood to take over, but it’s rising to the surface and I can’t fight it much longer.

Olivia

After all I’ve been through, I’m never giving away my heart, even if my heart has other plans. War strikes before Cliff and I get a chance to figure it out. When a teen football player is unspeakably violated, only my club can avenge him. A rival motorcycle club from the past is also looking for revenge, just as I realize my true feelings for Cliff.

When someone betrays us, we’ll pay the ultimate price, in both blood and love...

A FATAL PROSPECT is the third book in the River Reapers MC series, a dark romance with a body count. Some content may be disturbing to some readers.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








AVAILABLE NOW


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






River Reapers MC Spinoff Novella







COMING SOON


Releasing February 28

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Elizabeth Barone writes dark biker romance with a body count and contemporary romance with badass belles because life isn’t just heavy or light, it’s both.

Before publishing her debut novel, she was a web designer trapped writing code instead of stories. It took a debilitating autoimmune disease to shove her toward the path she was always meant to be on.

Elizabeth has published over a dozen novels, and has so many ideas for more, she’ll be employed ’til she dies. She lives in Connecticut with her husband Mike and more coffee mugs than she’ll ever need.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL